Solar Products for Life on Earth©
The XsunX Advantage
Make Your Own CIGSolar Cells:
CIGSolar™: The Manufacturing Advantage:
CIGSolar™ is a new hybrid manufacturing solution designed to produce high performance, low-cost thin-film CIGS solar cells. Our CIGSolar™ cells offer a low-cost alternative to traditional silicon solar cells.
CIGSolar™ Manufacturing Advantage Features:
- CIGS: the highest conversion efficiency of any thin-film solar cell
- New, innovative, patent-pending processes and equipment
- Capital-Efficient, turn-key, thin-film manufacturing technology
- Low cost production, high throughput, low Total-Cost-Of-Ownership
Our patent-pending approach of combining reliable, high output manufacturing technologies with proven small-area evaporation deposition processes delivers the highest efficiency CIGS thin-films. Utilizing rapid single-cell production techniques, our system architecture improves control of the manufacturing environment, resulting in substantially higher levels of quality control and solar cell performance.
CIGSolar™ will enable the profitable ramping of production of CIGS solar cells as an alternative to the use of silicon solar cells, a multi-billion dollar market opportunity, while also offering a low barrier to entry for manufacturers.
Based in Aliso Viejo California, XsunX, Inc. is a public reporting company, trading on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board market (the OTCBB) under the symbol XSNX.OB.
As a technology development company, we believe our success comes from empowering our partners with breakthrough technology that addresses product market needs, offers rapid time-to-market to stay competitive and stable pricing to ensure solar affordability for our partners and their clients.
We leverage existing technology and re-engineer proven processes to create CIGSolar™: The Manufacturing Advantage. This new, hybrid, patent pending manufacturing solution is designed to produce high performance, low cost thin-film CIGS solar cells; a low cost alternative to traditional silicon solar cells currently used in nearly 75% of all solar modules manufactured worldwide.
Our CIGSolar™ solution revolutionizes the solar industry by providing the highest yield CIGS manufacturing technology available in the market today. Robust magnetic media manufacturing technologies combined with proprietary thin film co-evaporation manufacturing processes may soon:
Improve CIGS solar cell efficiency for lower per watt production costs.
- Provide tighter process controls with highly efficient small-area (about 6"x6" square) solar cell processing techniques.
- Provide multi-megawatt production through-put rates through the use of high-rate material processing and handling technologies proven to improve yields and lower costs within the HD industry.
- Increase production yields through the use of stainless steel substrates that reduce breakage loss and increase manufacturing yields.
- Incentivize manufacturers by reducing per megawatt capital investment and per watt product production costs while achieving sustainable differentiation in the highly competitive solar market.
XsunX has assembled a World Class Team of original equipment manufacturers and consultants to assist in all aspects of systems assembly, installation, and service to support CIGSolar™ providing:
- Complete CIGSolar cell manufacturing lines - Dependable, high-throughput, high performance, reliable process equipment
- Over 100 years of combined manufacturing and TFPV experience
- World-wide engineering support
- Complete end-to-end project management
- World-wide installation, implementation, and service for production lines
Executing a business model popularized by the semiconductor and electronics industries, we are focused on the development of this breakthrough solar manufacturing technology, and will license this proprietary technology to create joint venture business agreements employing the use of our CIGSolar™ technology. We believe that this approach provides XsunX the ability to focus on innovation while leveraging the full value of existing markets developed by our licensees.
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Investor Relations: 888-797-4527
Six Month Daily
Two Year Weekly