Click on link for all the lastest news releases:
The Three Mucho Macho Michelada Cups Below Are in Nearly 250
"99 Cent Stores"
in Texas, California, Nevada, and Arizona !!
7. How many stores currently carry Cups?
a. 250 locations
New Generation Consumer Group has also developed a brand specifically for .99 Cent Only Stores. This Michelada brand will carry the name Loteria, and will be available in Original Flavor and Spicy and will have all the same flavorful ingredients as Mucho Macho Michelada. Loteria was created as another brand from the Mucho Macho line. NGCG has already shipped a truck load, and has another one scheduled for this week.
Phone conference with new CEO on 04/14/16
1. Is any update to the China deal
a. China Deal is Dead
2. Progress of our commercial
a. The hemp life commercial is dead
3. Current status of the share structure
a. Updated numbers will reflected on the OTC website and 2016 1Q financials
4. When is Audited Financials coming?
a. Should be out by 4th qtr 2016. Audited financials are not a priority at this present moment, producing our products are. We have an auditor and will proceed with the filing of the S1 in 4th Q
5. Can we get a product locator on NGCG website, so we can see the locations of Mucho Macho Cups at stores?
a. Previous management who ran the company last year had no follow up or follow through. Once we receive these locations from the distributors, we will provide the locations on our Website.
6. What are the sales numbers on Cups?
a. Under previous management during the 2015 year, approximately 160,000 units were sold. Within the 2 weeks under my leadership, we have already sold 140,000 units.
7. How many stores currently carry Cups?
a. 250 locations
8. How soon before additional products arrive at brick and mortar locations?
a. 3rd Qtr
9. Are the Hemp beverages and Hemp infusers still a priority and what is your perspective on a realistic launch date?
a. Our Hemp products are very much a priority, but our entire hemp line is being redeveloped. The hemp infusers are no longer a part of our product line up. We will have our first announcement on our new hemp product within the next 2 weeks
10. With the absence of Calvin Ross going forward is the Excuse Vodka line something NGCG is passionate about and/or have the rights too?
a. We have on-going negotiations for distribution/ and licensing and will disclose more information once a final agreement is in place.
11. Will NGCG need to pay Monster Marketing for everything that needs to be completed going forward? Won’t that be incredibility expensive?
a. Monster Marketing Group will no longer be a part of NGCG, and we have released Monster from the company.
12. Does NGCG have any plans to overhaul the website? The website has such old information in it that it’s almost misleading in some areas.
a. Yes – as new products come in, the website will be updated
13. I haven’t seen Anthony Sykes in any recent documentation. Is he still the CFO and if he is what is the reason to be file late the last four times?
a. Mr. Sykes is still the CFO. Any changes to office will be announced. I cannot comment on why previous management filed late
14. Without the proper bandwidth of personnel how will NGCG get any traction selling products throughout the United States?
a. We will address it as each product is released
15. This NGCG Co-Venture with Equus was quoted as “unheard of in the OTC”. We haven’t heard a word about it. #isitreal?
a. This is now a dead deal
16. Des Woodruff and Ken Shamrock have been silent. Update?
a. All parties have separated amicably.
17. Investors saw social media with NGCG personnel at a coffee house six months ago. Have these plans dissolved?
18. Investors normally don’t like investing in OTC due to lack of trust and transparency. NGCG investors are looking for this. What are your plans to build that trust and transparency?
a. If I announce something is going to happen it will happen
19. Is NGCG going to be attending Trade Shows to get out in front of the public? Big name Trade Shows.
a. Yes, when we have enough product
20. Where did the 250 million shares come from to return to treasury? What are the plans for disposition of the 250 million shares?
a. Shares were voluntarily returned to treasury as part of the agreement for new ownership.
21. It was stated that NGCG was going to reduce the A/S from 750 million to 600 million but oddly the O/S is shown as 705,127,370 shares on the OTCM – what kind of share structure magic will be needed to make that happen?
a. I will not be held accountable for any prior management mishaps or announcements. Updated numbers will be reflected in company’s 2016 1Q financials and OTC
22. It was stated in a press release, “Terms included the buyout of Calvin Ross’s position, transferring complete ownership to Mr. Tom Kim.” – what are the details of “transferring” ownership from Ross to Kim. Did Kim purchase the 170 million shares from Ross and at what price and can Kim verify this transaction.
a. This was a private transaction. I hold all the preferred voting shares and Calvin Ross has resigned. Proof of that will be included in the 2016 1Q financials.
23. What happened to the Vican Foods Inc. $500,000 investment?
a. Vican will be used as our finance partner in the future if needed
24. Kim, let’s talk about the audited financials and filing a S-1 registration statement. You will have to provide several years of audited financials since the company has been dark since 2005. You do understand that it is unlikely you will file a S-1 and even more unlikely that the S-1 will pass comments from the SEC. What are your plans – when will the audited financials be available? Who is the Auditor and do they have all of the information at this time to do a audit.
a. This is an untrue statement. Fortunately we have an SEC attorney who is guiding us through this process.
CEO Tom Kim is a powerful business driver whose entrepreneurial instincts and clarity of vision have carried multiple companies through rapid and continuous growth. Tom is someone who would be considered a serial entrepreneur – he transmits key conception business innovation – with emphasis on revenue opportunities and impact, efficiency, and drive for new business opportunities. Tom’s ability to adapt to his environment through strategic planning is impeccable.
Tom’s first clothing line, FB County has been successfully selling since 1991 and has seen the inside of several major retail outlets. With over 20 year’s experience in the retail markets, Tom’s ability to build companies and foster relationships has created many opportunities professionally which has led to long-term success. As the founder of FB County, Tom focused on production, manufacturing, sales and distribution all over the country by managing a sales team to insure on time delivery, quality and revenue.
In addition to his clothing line, Mr. Kim has also mastered negotiation skills being highly involved in the real estate market. Tom has been investing in real estate for several years owning well over 3 dozen single family homes in Las Vegas, NV in addition to owning several Lofts and Apartments all over Los Angeles, CA.
As an investor, Tom has also been in the import/ export business shipping exotic cars between the US and China for many years. Tom’s passion for exotic cars has been present since he was in his teens and plays a huge role as one of his hobbies.
Tom is distinguished by his passion for business, his focus on collaborative team-building and his commitment to meeting customer and market demands. His contagious enthusiasm instills him and his team members with extraordinary energy and dedication in an environment where creativity and innovation are encouraged. Tom does not just set out ambitious goals, he motivates people to deliver.
Pallets on the move!