UNR Holdings is a U.S. holding company that has a 67% controlling interest in its Russian subsidiary, 494 UNR, which is engaged in the development and construction of real estate projects in high-density urban areas of the Russian Federation, principally in Moscow and its suburban communities. 494 UNR also supplies and oversees the installation of its proprietary road and slopes-stabilization material, Prudon-494, to infrastructure projects in various parts of Russia.
The company also provides the Russian government with infrastructure services for leading oil and gas corporations such as GAZPROM and TRANSNEFT. 494 UNR is one of the most established and highly regarded development and construction companies located and operating in Moscow and the greater Moscow area of the Russian Federation.
- Fiscal 2011 revenues increased 115% to $231 million
- Fiscal 2011 net income increased 65% to $26.5 million
- Established company with a 40-year operating history
- Seasoned management team
- Low valuation compared to peers
- Book value of $3.15 per share
- Russia's GDP grew 4.3% in 2011 and is forecasted to increase 3.4% in 2012