True Product ID, Inc...TPDI...SPINOFF FROM SSTY
It's a true shame how you have treated and misled shareholders. I would strongly recommend that anyone interested in investing in any of your companies read some of the statements that you have made in the past and delivered on none of them.
100:1 REVERSE SPLIT ON 6/16/08
James MacKay video transcript
PRESS RELEASE ARCHIVE
MacKay and ERG
About True Product ID (TPDI)
True Product ID (TPID) offers superior solutions for anti-counterfeiting and security applications. The Company produces revolutionary taggants, which bond on a molecular level, for anti-counterfeiting, asset management and security identification applications and is also a provider of integrated tracking devices and services that offer accurate and rapid results for a range of critical applications including:
Approved Reverse Stock Split
On November 7, 2007 the Board of Directors of the Company voted to effect a 30:1 reverse split of the Company's common stock. On November 29, 2007, the Board voted to amend the ratio to 100:1. This action was then authorized and approved by the holders of a majority of the outstanding common shares of True Product ID Inc. authorized to vote. The Board then passed a resolution to effectuate the reverse split immediately, in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations pertaining thereto.
The corporate actions taken were authorized pursuant to shareholders written consent in accordance with the provisions set forth in Section 228 of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware and Article I, Section 7 of the Company's bylaws.
1615 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
General Information: [email protected]
Investor Relations: [email protected]
Sales: [email protected]
Wilson W. Hendricks, III
William R. Dunavant
Wilson W. Hendricks, III
On March 4, 2008, we entered into a new Employment Agreement (the "Employment Agreement") with Wilson W. Hendricks, III.
Under the terms of the Employment Agreement, Mr. Hendricks will serve as our chief executive officer ("CEO") for a period of three years. As CEO, Mr. Hendricks will report solely and directly to our Board of Directors. During his term of employment, Mr. Hendricks will earn a base salary of no less than $240,000 per year. In addition to base salary, Mr. Hendricks will be entitled to receive 500,000 restricted shares of the Registrant's common stock immediately upon completion of the Registrant's 100 to 1 reverse split. Mr. Hendricks will also have an opportunity to receive an additional 500,000 restricted shares of the Registrant's common stock at the end of the first year of his contract, based on his performance of certain performance criteria which the Company's Compensation Committee will determine after execution of the contract.
On January 14, 2008, we entered into an Employment Agreement (the "Employment Agreement") with KeKe Wang.
Under the terms of the Employment Agreement, KeKe Wang will serve as our president for a period of three years. As president, Mr. Wang will report solely and directly to our Chief Executive Officer, William R. Dunavant, and our Board of Directors. During his term of employment, Mr. Wang will earn a base salary of no less than $150,000 per year. In addition to base salary, Mr. Wang may be paid an annual bonus as our Compensation Committee determines in its sole discretion. Mr. Wang will be entitled to participate in and be covered under all welfare benefit plans or programs maintained for executive officers. We also agreed to maintain a term life insurance policy for Mr. Wang in an amount not less than $150,000 during the term of his employment. The policy shall pay 75% of its face value to Mr. Wang's estate with the remaining 25% to be paid to us.
contact info posted soon
current OS will be posted soon