This board will be about finding stocks to add to your watchlist that may provide a breakout in the near future. Also on occasions will provide a daily watchlist for the next trading day. This list can be used for scalp/swing trading. My claim to fame is what i call "table slammers"..These are picks i make that i consider easy money so to speak. I will keep a running track of these picks in the Ibox. Any penny stock is acceptable to discuss. No bashing. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER PIGGYBACK OFF SOMEONE ELSES PICK LIKE A LOT OF OTHER BOARDS. That seems to be the new thing with a lot of boards. I do work fulltime while trading stocks so i do not follow the boards all day due to meetings and work. I'm here lurking just not posting much. However i am able to do anything i need to with my Etrade Mobile Pro App. and laptop. Under construction and a ways to go before it's all set. In the meantime, enjoy some of my picks to watch. Hope some guys chime in and give me a few plays to research. Here are a few rules i use when trading...
1. Learn as much as you can about share structure and how it affects a stock.
2. Ride free shares whenever the opportunity presents itself.
3. Take 10-20% when it's staring you in the face.
4. Take note and file each trade you make whether you gain or lose.
5. Learn to be diciplined. I sell to fast lots of times, but i'm convinced thats why i'm up for the year.
6. Never trust or do what someone says on Ihub. Only use others for research purposes. Never to make decisions.
7. Learn trading lingo. All kinds of different terms when people are pumping stocks. Those terms tell me to stay away.
8. Anyone tell you charts dont work with pennies probably just doesnt know how to read them.
9. Learn as much as you can about reading charts. It really helps.
10. Dont buy too high and never hold too long. Worst thing to happen is to become a "bagholder".
Here are just a few sites i use for research purposes...
http://www.stockhideout.com/ I use this along with Ihub to get ideas and which stocks are hot/most talked about
http://www.007stockchat.com/ these guys have some awesome tools that help with trading.
Table Slammer Results With Price Of Call...I'm not gonna make it look good by only posting winners like some other boards. I'm gonna take note of ALL Slammer results. Also providing the link of the original call.
Keep in mind that some of these Slammers have yet to run its course or are in the middle of a run.