Welcome to the Amazing Penny where ANYTHING goes!
The Amazing Penny message board is here to help create awareness for ALL penny stocks on the market. Whether you are experienced or a beginning trader you are more than welcome to join our discussion to help us all learn and grow together. We welcome ALL comments, advice, and suggestions as long as your intentions are to create awareness or for educational purposes. We will not tolerate ANY personal attacks or unpleasant behavior. We appreciate commentary on technical analysis, recent news, fundamentals, momentum, velocity, volume, rumors, etc. If you have any questions post it and one of our members will try to answer it for you. Good Luck and Happy Trading!
New to Trading?
The stock market can be a scary place, especially for first time investors. That is why we have composed a list of our most important rules of trading for you to consider before each trade.
1. Always have a trading plan both before and after you enter a trade position.
2. Be sure to have a close exit point just in case the unpredictable market decides to head south. (Use a stop loss if available through your preferred broker)
3. Make sure you have an adequate reward to risk. If the profit doesn't benefit the trade avoid the entry.
4. Manage your money efficiently and always calculate your position size.
5. Discipline yourself to trade without emotion. If you feel a stock is in a down trend, chances are it probably is.
6. Beware of the first hour of trading it is know as "amateur hour" or "sale only hour". (During the first hour of trading many savvy investors unload their shares on new investors when they think the stock price will be considerably lower in the later day)
7. Most Important! Never invest money in the stock market that you can not afford to lose!
Fear, greed, and confusion are the number one enemies of good trades and good traders...