SUNCOR WEBSITE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.suncor.com/default.aspx
SUNCOR NEWS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.suncor.com/en/newsroom/404.aspx
Suncor Mining Truck
In 1967, we pioneered commercial development of the oil sands. Since then, Suncor has grown to become a major North American energy producer and marketer with a team of close to 6,500 employees.
- Near Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada, Suncor extracts and upgrades oil sands into high-quality refinery-ready crude oil products and diesel fuel.
- In Western Canada, Suncor explores for, develops and produces natural gas.
- In Ontario and Colorado, Suncor’s downstream operations market the company’s refined products to industrial, commercial and retail customers.
While we work to responsibly develop hydrocarbon resources, Suncor is also investing in clean, renewable energy sources.
- Suncor has four wind power projects in operation with a total capacity of 147 megawatts of renewable energy as an alternative to hydrocarbon-fuelled generation. These projects are expected to offset the equivalent of approximately 284,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide annually.
- Suncor has an ethanol production facility in Ontario and is planning to participate in a demonstration facility in Colorado to develop ethanol from non-food sources such as wood residues. Ethanol is blended into our Sunoco and Phillips 66-branded gasoline.
Communism's True Believers Won't Give Up -
DISCLAIMER Nothing in the contents transmitted on this board should be construed as an investment advisory, nor should it be used to make investment decisions. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The author(s) may have positions in the stocks discussed and may trade in the stocks mentioned. Readers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to considering buying or selling any stock. All information should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange has approved or disapproved of the information