Standard Holdings Group, (Stock Symbol-SNDH) Links and Information:
- SNDH Company Home Page...http://www.standardholdingsgroup.com/default.html
State Of Incorporation:
Jurisdiction Of Incorporation:
Douglas A. Cohn, President
Standard Holdings Group is a diversified international company comprised of four primary divisions:
The Company is licensed to manufacture packaged medical products, including isopropyl alcohol, BXK, and Iodine at its 18,000 square foot plant in Ajax, Canada. Our prep pads are shipped worldwide. The Company's state-of-the-art, proprietary machines are coming online.
- International Currency Exchange Software Division provides institutional-grade foreign currency exchange trading software and programs to individuals, banks and other businesses. The software uses proprietary indicators to provide robust non-optimized combinatorial trading modules that can be applied across multiple markets and time frames.
The Company currently offers two programs: Omnibus Fully Diversified and Fortrex FX. Omnibus may be accessed through most CTA ranking agencies. Fortrex FX is currently in beta testing with several banks under the name Surayya. It supports proprietary desk trading operations and has been in development for two years. It is now available to institutional and retail trading clients.
- Research & Development Division is engaged in high-risk projects that have inherent high-return potential.
- Investment Division includes a range of passive and active investments from banking to real estate and securities.
- SNDH Pink Sheets Quotes, Charts and more...
- SNDH Yahoo Quotes, Charts and more...
Web Pack International Company Home Page
Web Pack International is a Canadian based manufacturer of alcohol prep pads. The company operates from an 18,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in the eastern part of the Greater Toronto Area. The facility operates under an establishment license from Health Canada and is also licensed by the United States FDA and possesses EPA establishment registration and European CE registration.
Web Pack produces alcohol prep pads in a Class "C" clean room production environment. We maintain an on-site fully equipped laboratory that is staffed with by a team of qualified personnel to ensure product manufactured in our facility complies with all regulatory requirements and meets all company and customer specifications and foremost satisfies our high standards for quality - the highest in the industry.
Web Pack is currently manufacturing for a number of large medical distributors located throughout North America and exports product internationally. We are a versatile organization dedicated towards meeting our customers' needs, from private label prep pads, to sterile prep pads or to large or medium sized prep pads. The Web Pack organization is dedicated to blending excellent customer service with competitively priced superior alcohol prep pads.
For more information, please contact us through the telephone number listed below and speak to one of our representatives or email us.
WEB PACK INTERNATIONAL INC.
85 Chambers Drive, Unit 8
Canada L1Z 1E2
PHONE: Canada - 905-427-0960
FAX: Canada - 905-427-7753