Service Team (SVTE)
Service Team (SVTE) dba as Delta Stag is continuing with phenomenal growth of more than 30% per year since 2013, new record revenues, an amazing share structure of 112,448,466O/S and 500,000,000AS! Now is the time to buy shares of this growing profitable company!
Revenues are BOOMING! On July 20th 2016 in an recent Q filing the company released the following numbers which highlight that NOW is the time buy shares of Service Team (SVTE) while it share price is completely undervalued!
The company reported RECORD revenues for the 3 month period ending May 31st 2016 posting revenues of $940,796 which is a whopping increase of over 75% from the same period in 2015.
For the nine months year to date revenues totaled almost 3 million dollars, $2,647,289 to be precise! This represents a staggering 69% increase over the same 9 month period in 2015.
Service Team (SVTE) financial year are forecasting revenues will 5-6 milllion dollars for 2016.
Since June of 2013 Service Team (SVTE) has maintained a sustained growth of more than thirty percent (40%) per year, truly phenomenal and anticipated to continue.
Service Team (SVTE) is now cash flow positive and any future notes seem unlikely, once again a great buy signal!
Service Team (SVTE) is current and fully reporting with the SEC, it's financials are audited allowing for transparency with no surprises.
Service Team (SVTE) continues to add and diversify its business by completing the purchase of MCV Companies, INC through a combination of cash and stock. This will add an additional 2 million in annual revenue bringing SVTE revenue projection in the 5-6 million dollar range.
Share Structure as of July 2016
Issued and Outstanding: 112,448,466
About Service Team (SVTE)
Service Team Inc. is a public company with its stock listed on the OTCQB using the symbol (SVTE). The Company, doing business as Delta Stag, is a manufacturer of commercial truck bodies and truck parts in the Southern California area. Service Team (SVTE) acquired 100% of Delta Stag in June of 2013, and since that time has maintained a sustained growth of more than thirty percent (40%) per year.
- The company operates a complete manufacturing and repair facility in South Gate, California. The facility manufactures both custom and standard production truck bodies in approximately 70 different models designed to fill the specialized demands of the user
- The company has approximately 400 customers. The company is not dependent on a few major customers which makes it an even stronger buy! The company is well diversified with only one customer South Bay Ford who represented more than 10% of sales in the last 12 months. The Company's customers are auto dealers and users of trucks; such as dairies, food distributors and local delivery.
Service Team (SVTE) offers its customers the following benefits:
• In house quality control over each stage of production.
• Large parts inventory and repair location can quickly return trucks to service.
• The latest in modern equipment to ensure consistent quality and reduce replacement costs.
• Multiple large production facilities to expedite orders and meet your customers needs. .
• Exclusive Manufacture's Warranty.
Company Updated Profile
18482 Park Villa Place
Villa Park, CA 92861
Phone: (714) 538-5214
The company manufactures commercial truck bodies primarily for transporting frozen or refrigerated food products.
Reporting Status U.S. Reporting: SEC Reporting
Audited Financials Audited
Latest Report May 31, 2015 10-Q
Fiscal Year End 8/31
OTC Marketplace OTCQB
SIC - Industry Classification 7600 - Services-Miscellaneous Repair Services
Incorporated In: NV, USA
Year of Inc. 2012
Employees 34 a/o May 01, 2015
Robert L. Cashman President, COO, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Secretary
M&K CPAS, PLLC
4100 North Sam Houston Pkwy W