NMEX was incorporated on December 11, 2006 under the laws of the State of Nevada. Its fiscal year end is July and is a reporting entity to the Securities Exchange Commission and is current in its quarterly and audited filings. The Company had a name change and share consolidation of 10 for 1 in August 2013.
Management’s strategy is to increase shareholder value by building cash flow and by increasing resource asset values of its projects. We believe the best way for us to generate value is to grow the business by identifying, acquiring and developing resource properties/projects in known producing areas.
Winnemucca Mountain Property Exploration Strategy
1. Complement the existing data collected on the Property by conducting further exploration as recommended by the Company’s consultants.
2. Objective is to define the potential of 1,000,000 plus ounces of gold equivalent on the Property and to seek the development of this property through a joint venture.
3. Pursue additional properties with significant mineral potential for exploration and development.
Oil & Gas Projects Exploration Strategy
1. Seek leases and/or drilling prospects that are low risk preferably with in-field drilling.
2. Establish a solid cash flow foundation from oil and gas projects.
3. Purchase existing production with undrilled locations.
4. Pursue strategic acquisitions with significant oil & gas potential to joint venture and/or market.
5. Utilize sources for entering into joint ventures for more exotic projects including international projects with significant focus on Australian concessions.
6. The Company plans to pursue new oil & gas technologies for acquisition or joint venture (enhanced recovery and water recycling technologies)
Northern Minerals & Exploration Ltd.
1301 Avenue M, Cisco, TX 76437
President, CEO, CFO and Director Howard Siegel was appointed to our Board of Directors on April 23, 2014 and appointed as our President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer on April 24, 2014. Howard Siegel is an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and has been a practicing attorney for over 40 years. He holds a law degree from St. Mary’s University Law School. Mr. Siegel’s law practice includes tax, real estate, and corporate law matters. He previously worked for the Internal Revenue Service, Tenneco, Inc., The Superior Oil Company and Bracewell & Patterson. He has served as a Director in public and private corporations.
Vice President and Director Ivan Webb is a seasoned and successful entrepreneur, with over 35 years of experience in the oil and gas industry internationally and in the United States. He is experienced with acquiring concessions and leases, drilling new wells and reworking existing wells, well completion, oil and gas production management, working with service companies and regulatory compliance. Internationally he has successfully leased more than 18,000,000 acres. Domestically he has been involved with the acquisition and or management of more than 250 wells in Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma and Texas. Mr. Webb has also over 30 years of experience in managing or assisting public companies in both the US and Canada with regulatory compliance.
Executive Secretary Roger Autrey, has experience in assisting businesses in the field of international oil and gas with over 20 years sales, marketing and commercial experience acquired through privately operated and publicly traded oil companies. Mr. Autrey is currently active in several oil and gas projects in Australia & Africa. He has been personally responsible for identifying, evaluating and recommending multiple new prospects being offered by governmental agencies, creating sealed bid applications to numerous private and public companies, and involved in private bids resulting in successful awards of over 100,000,000 gross acres, both onshore and offshore farming projects. Further, he has been responsible for creating all sales and marketing materials used for farming projects for prospective clients and participated in numerous oil and gas conventions globally.
Headlines and Accomplishments
Daily and Weekly charts for NMEX