"Fineqia stands for Financial Equality. We believe in the ongoing democratisation of financial management and that people should be empowered to manage their own finances."
WORK UNDERTAKEN SO FAR TO IMPLEMENT NEW BUSINESS PLAN AS OF JULY, 2017: 1. Investigation of the UK regulatory framework.
2. Legal advice on regulatory authorization as well as mini-bond structures
3. Analysis and negotiation with IT platform providers A. On April 11th, 2017, Fineqia unveiled its partnership with https://www.katipult.com/ for its platform with an emphasis on its "blockchain" - https://www.katipult.com/katipult-introduces-blockchain/
4. UK market analysis including market growth and competitive landscape
5. Investigation of market for potential for mini-bond deal origination
6. Investigation of market for deal syndication including appetite for placement among debt purchasers
7. Research on potential staff hires and associated costs
8. Beta website for issuing and managing debt and equity securities A. Beta Website was released to public on 7-3-17: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fineqia-limited-launches-beta-investment-platform-to-offer-select-deals-632259113.html
9. Marketing and PR plans of new platform as well as mini-bonds issued on it
10. Preparation of marketing multimedia elements and merchandise material
11. Financial modelling with key assumptions obtained from market research
12. Testing of financial model assumptions and outcomes with third party consultants EXPERIENCED & QUALITY MANAGEMENT (Corroborated By Credible News Outlets) Chairman of the Board: Martin Graham https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sEM-BJY9gs https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/08/120841-start-considering-socially-responsible-investing/ CEO: Bundeep Singh Rangar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWmoSeQ5Cn8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2OXGg5gNJw HIGH-GROWTH EMERGING MARKET & ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS 1) Research "Fintech" 2) See filings on Sedar in regard to the private placements and warrants
SEDAR FILINGS: http://www.sedar.com/DisplayCompanyDocuments.do?lang=EN&issuerNo=00025560 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvks_ozv_nU VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE: The author of this board holds 1.5 million shares of FNQQF as of August, 2017, at an average US cost basis of .018 per share.