WORK UNDERTAKEN SO FAR TO IMPLEMENT NEW BUSINESS PLAN AS OF MARCH, 2017:
1. Investigation of the UK regulatory framework.
2. Legal advice on regulatory authorization as well as mini-bond structures
3. Analysis and negotiation with IT platform providers
A. On April 11th, 2017, Fineqia unveiled its partnership with https://www.katipult.com/ for its platform with an emphasis on its "blockchain" - https://www.katipult.com/katipult-introduces-blockchain/
4. UK market analysis including market growth and competitive landscape
5. Investigation of market for potential for mini-bond deal origination
6. Investigation of market for deal syndication including appetite for placement among debt purchasers
7. Research on potential staff hires and associated costs
8. Beta website for issuing and managing debt and equity securities
9. Marketing and PR plans of new platform as well as mini-bonds issued on it
10. Preparation of marketing multimedia elements and merchandise material
11. Financial modelling with key assumptions obtained from market research
12. Testing of financial model assumptions and outcomes with third party consultants
EXPERIENCED & QUALITY MANAGEMENT
(Corroborated By Credible News Outlets)
Chairman of the Board: Martin Graham
CEO: Bundeep Singh Rangar
HIGH-GROWTH EMERGING MARKET & ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS
1) Research "Fintech"
2) See filings on Sedar in regard to the private placements and warrants
VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE: The author of this board holds 1.4 million shares of FNQQF as of April 4th, 2017, at an average US cost basis of .018 per share.