Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. (MMMW)
Effective November 15,2010, Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.’s stock ticker symbol MMGW.OB is no longer valid. The new stock ticker symbol is MMMW.OB.
Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.
95 Prescott Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. will build and operate wind energy power plants and will sell the electricity to the electric power exchange at a profit. The Company's clean energy technology will compete effectively with current wind energy plants and with new fossil fuel fired generating facilities. (MAT power plant during construction shown to right).
The Company's patented MultiAxis Turbosystem (MAT) technology (multiple patents pending) will establish wind energy as a major factor in the production of electric power worldwide. Based on MAT's performance, the Company's proposed 1000 megawatt wind farm is expected to produce power at a cost of 2.4¢ per kWh, considerably below current costs. Projections anticipate the sale of electricity to the California and Automated Power Exchange (which is mandated to buy renewable power for delivery to customers) at the conservative price of 3¢ per kWh. If Mass Megawatts chooses to work through power brokers, potential exists to sell the environmentally correct "green" power for as much as 6.5¢ per kWh.
For the first time ever, renewable energy competes directly with the fossil fuel in a major way! The main product is patented wind technology that reduces the cost of wind-generated electricity by 40% over current methods. The MAT design received a PE stamp, certifying that the structure can withstand 120 mile per hour winds, and level four earthquakes.The operating costs will be much less than other wind energy systems due to a design that reduces vibration, parts costs, and maintenance time.
Jonathon Ricker, CEO, CFO
Thomas McBride, COO
Thomas M. Dill, Vice President
Michael A. Cook, Director, Fin.
Important Company Highlights:
- Several domestic and international patents are pending for the Company's MultiAxis Turbosystem (MAT) design.
- Wind farm zoned land and sites tested with transmission lines and licenses in place, are immediately available to build 2800 units.
- MAT design received a PE stamp from a licensed structural engineer; the structure can survive 120 miles per hour wind and earthquakes of seismic zone IV (Further testing will be required for reasonable long life assurances).
- All power generated is pre-sold (see California Assembly Bill 1890).
- Minimal marketing expense will be required.
- Expected $25 million net profits in third year after full funding (excludes production tax credits).
- Revenue projections are verified.
- MAT operating costs projected at 40% less than alternate wind turbines.
- Larger footprint lessens damaging vibration
- Smaller blades increase cost effectiveness
- Ground level equipment allows for easy maintenance.
The United States electric power industry is valued at $215 billion and growing. The Company's primary targeted market is California, the first state to deregulate and open up the electric industry to competition. This market is currently worth $22 billion with annual growth at 2% or $440 million. Mass Megawatts' initial wind farm will produce less than 0.5% of California's annual power needs.
Within the next 20 years, wind farms could generate $100 billion worldwide, according to the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. The sites we have chosen are proven to provide wind sufficient to enable Mass Megawatts to produce electricity, in most cases, at a cost lower than any other fuel source and sell it profitably on the California Power Exchange.
California Assembly Bill No. 1890 mandates that the Independent System Operator must, by law, take renewable power for delivery to our customer, with our customer defined as either the California Power Exchange buying at auction or an identified buyer of Green Power. Opportunities may also exist to sell to an energy service provider at a price greater than the 3¢ per kWh used in the Projections. Extensive sales efforts will not be required.
Recent News: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=MMGW.OB+Headlines
1000 SW Broadway St.
Portland, OR 97205
8,015,196 as of Jan 31, 2010
12,000,000 as of Jan 31, 2010
DD Post Links:
Vertical Axis Turbines http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Vertical_Axis_Wind_Turbines
All messages, including iBox content, are the opinion of the posters, are no substitute for your own research, and should not be relied upon for stock trading or any other purpose.
Also, keep in mind that moderators may or may not have a position in said stock. Being a moderator isn’t a sign of endorsement.
Please keep your posts on topic because your message(s) will probably be deleted when:
* Posting content that's off-topic to the subject of this board;
* Posting statements that don't add value to the discussion; or
* When you violate any other posting term of the iHub User Agreement: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/complex_terms.asp