In June 2009 the company obtained all rights to the GlynnTech, Inc. cancer drug delivery system, at cost. This includes one issued patent (US No. 7,637,889 B2), one pending application, three years of development work, a prototype, numerous CAD drawings of various embodiments, risk analysis and development pre-FDA filing history. Ken had three meetings with a major pharma company who expressed serious interest and has indicated that a contract will likely be offered for acquisition of the intellectual property after FDA filings have been made, but before FDA approval. If successful, a seven figure payment would be expected. In June 2009, the Company acquired the patent rights and technology relating to cancer drug delivery systems developed by GlynnTech, Inc. (a related party) by the issuance of three (3) $100,000 one-year promissory notes.
CEO Ken Glynn buys his own worthless patents from himself with shareholder's money!!!
He usues KNSC as an ATM
In 2011, the Company completed the transfer of the patent rights and technology relating to cancer drug delivery systems developed by GlynnTech, Inc. by the issuance of three (3) one-year promissory notes for the aggregate amount of $125,000. The promissory notes are due on or before the 1st anniversary of the notes and are interest free.
!! WARNING !!
- the company is only generating $3k-$4k revenues per month,
- they have payroll, operating, and lease payments due for the month,
- they have issued 60+ mil shares in the past couple of weeks atop of the 200 mil - the ta has no choice but to issue shares when a debt holder who desires to convert, ask for their discounted shares
- they have $8 mil in existing (old & new) debt - one old note holder, alone, has $500k in notes to convert to shares and sell
- the company issued 10 BILLION shares before the last reverse split
- the ceo has 200 mil shares of which most are no longer restricted that he can sell.
- the company needs IMMEDIATE capital to pay current operating expenses and will need to issue new notes to do this.
- the existing notes that are convertible into shares are at EXTREMLY DISCOUNTED prices of .0001-.0004.
- CEO Ken Glenn is paid $96,000 per year (the company makes less revenue that his salary)
- KNSC pays rent to CEO Ken Glenn for office space.
- CEO Ken Glenn scammed his own client and the Judge recommended he gets disbarred. Later, he got suspended for 6 months. http://www.cjnj.org/html/documents/1400020.pdf
Kenergy Scientific, Inc.
Ken Glynn, CEO
908 788 0077.
6 Minneakoning Road
Flemington, NJ 08822
As of Dec 5th 2012
Recent Filings http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/KNSC/filings
Recent News: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/KNSC/news
Google Patents: http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=pts&hl=en&q=ininventor:%22Kenneth+P.+Glynn%22
KNSC 60 Minute Chart
KNSC Daily Chart
KNSC Weekly Chart
KSNC Monthly Chart
Authorized Shares: 10,000,000,000
Outstanding: 3,100,000,000 (AND GROWING RAPIDLY!)
KNOWN DILUTION MACHINE AND PURE SCAM!