Corporate Profile: The Hydrogen Economy is Here
Hydrogen is already happening. Against the backdrop of companies, communities and countries re-thinking their practices of burning fossil fuels for energy, hydrogen power offers clean, abundant energy with zero greenhouse gas and carbon emissions.
And for over 50 years, Hydrogenics has been providing new technologies and applications for industrial and commercial hydrogen systems – it made us a world leader in delivering on the promises of hydrogen power. We now offer an enviable depth of expertise in designing, building and installing hydrogen power systems:
- Advanced technologies based on proven science, engineering and manufacture
- Complete solutions – from hydrogen generation, compression and storage units, to dispensing stations and fuel cells for vehicles and power generators
- Dependable energy systems that produce zero greenhouse gas and carbon emissions
- Installations in service around the world – from food processing and research labs to transit buses and electric lift trucks
Hydrogenics customers are already benefiting by:
- the feasibility and advantages of on site industrial hydrogen sources
- fueling non-polluting electric vehicles
- installing uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) for critical emergency power
- stabilizing intermittent wind and solar energy sources
- operating independently of regional power utilities (off the grid)
- joining the shift away from coal, oil and natural gas
The opportunities and rewards of the Hydrogen Economy, and those invested to participate, are clearer and nearer than ever.
Building the New Hydrogen Economy
Hydrogenics has over 60 years of experience designing, manufacturing, building and installing industrial and commercial hydrogen systems around the globe.
We offer world leading expertise for a range of applications, including
- Hydrogen generators for Industrial processes and Fueling stations
- Hydrogen fuel cells for electric vehicles, such as urban transit buses, commercial fleets, utility vehicles and electric lift trucks
- Fuel cell installations for freestanding electrical power plants and UPS systems (uninterruptible power supply)
- Hydrogen storage and power systems for optimizing solar and wind systems during lulls and peaks.
Our corporate headquarters are in Mississauga, Canada. We have other corporate and sales offices, and hydrogen installations, operating in countries around the world.
Hydrogenics Corporation is a publicly listed company on the Nasdaq Global Market (stock symbol HYGS) and the TSX (stock symbol HYG).
Hydrogenics Around the World
| || |
| || For quotes or specific queries see our list of email contacts: |
| || http://www.hydrogenics.com/contact3.asp |
5985 McLaughlin Road
Canada L5R 1B8
Hydrogenics Europe - Electrolysers
Nijverheidsstraat 48c, B-2260
Hydrogenics Europe - Fuel Cell Power Systems
Am Wiesenbusch 2 - Halle 5
| || |
27201 Tourney Road, Suite 201J
Room 105, Building #5
Shigang Road #34 Haizhu District
Guangzhou 510280 P.R. China
Phone: +86 20 188.8.131.52
Fax: +86 20 184.108.40.206
Potapowskij per.5, korp.4
RU- 101000 Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7 095.206.81.14
Fax: +7 095.710.46.56
The Daily View
The Big Picture, Trend Revealing, Weekly View