Like other industry leaders, Primus delivers high-quality solutions for more than 2.4 million consumers, including small & medium enterprises and multinational businesses. Unlike the rest, Primus takes advantage of global telecommunications deregulation. This allows Primus to bring you facilities-based networks and facilities-based datacenters for a sophisticated line of services to manage your complete E-Business and data communication needs.
Primus has ownership interests in over 23 transoceanic fiber-optic cable systems in Europe, North and South America, and the Asia-Pacific region.
Primus also holds Internet assets including:
- Second-largest alternative communications company in Canada
- Third-largest Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Australia
- Fourth-largest full service carrier in Australia
- Fifth-largest ISP in Canada
- Fifth-largest independent ISP in Brazil
- A leading competitive entrant in Europe
Primus offers a rich set of residential and business voice services:
- Domestic and international long distance
- International toll-free service
- Calling cards
- Prepaid long distance
Primus has E-Business solutions to address client's communications needs and ensure their ability to meet service and cost-control objectives. The Primus suite integrates global data and Internet services, which ride on Primus’ facilities-based assets.
Products in the Primus suite share features from product to product including security, reliability, and availability, regardless of customer locale. Companies have access to the same Web-hosting features in the US and the UK as they do in Germany or Brazil.
Additionally, Primus offers E-Business solutions to meet any bandwidth, security, and budget. The Primus suite also offers integrated billing with options for languages, currency, and media.
Primus suite services include:
- ASP (Application Service Provider) Services
- Dedicated T-1 and Dial-up Internet Access
- DSL (Digital Subscriber Line)
- Global IP Roaming
Primus presents proactive network monitoring up to and including CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) -- as long as it’s Primus-provided and -certified equipment. This allows Primus to offer industry-leading Service Level Agreements.