OTC Market Tier Pink Sheets Current
Primary SIC — Industry Classification 5812 - Eating places
Business Stage Development Stage Company
State Of Incorporation FL
Jurisdiction Of Incorporation United States
Year Of Incorporation 2005
Company Officers Keith P. Chutjian, Chairman
Brian Peters, Dir. and CEO
Jack Freedman, Dir.
Michael Labertew, General Counsel
Guy Jean-Pierre, General Counsel
Jordan Edelson, CTO
Number of Employees 12 as of Aug 29, 2008
SEC Reporting Status non-SEC Reporting Company
Fiscal Year End 12/31
Estimated Market Cap 5,490,721 as of Sep 18, 2008
Outstanding Shares 219,628,848 as of Jun 30, 2008
Authorized Shares 250,000,000 as of Dec 31, 2007
Number of Share Holders of Record 345 as of Jun 30, 2008
Float 111,840,292 as of Jun 30, 2008
Current Capital Change shs increased by 5 for 1 split
Ex-Date: May 17, 2005
Record Date: May 13, 2005
Pay Date: May 16, 2005
- Formerly=FransAction, Inc. until 5-05
- Note=10-03 State of Incorporation Colorado changed to Florida
- Formerly=Uptown Restaurant Group, Inc. until 12-03
- Formerly=Wrapsters, Inc. until 1-00
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 4 split. Pay date=10/16/2001.
Transfer Agent Colonial Stock Transfer Co., Inc.
66 Exchange Place
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Auditor/Accountant Accounting Consultants, Inc.
5401 Central Ave.
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Legal Counsel Guy M. Jean-Pierre, Esq.
433 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Investor Relations Firm The T.A.S.C. Group
419 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10003
CHECK THIS OUT!!! http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2666934/7810955
The information provided here has been obtained from publicly available sources as well as directly from issuers in some cases.
- H3 Enterprises, Inc. Announces Microsoft's Xbox 360 as an Official Sponsor of The HipHopSodaShop. Tuesday May 13, 10:35 am ET. Significant Agreement Partners HipHopSodaShop With The Leader In Online Gaming And Entertainment
- NEW YORK, May 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- H3 Enterprises, Inc.'s (Pink Sheets: HTRE - News) It was announced today that Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT - News) has become an Official Sponsor of H3 Enterprises' HipHopSodaShop. In this multiyear agreement, Microsoft will partner with the HipHopSodaShop to enrich the experience at every HipHopSodaShop. It was emphasized that "We are proud to have Microsoft as an Official Sponsor and their leadership with Xbox 360 will better enable HipHopSodaShop to provide the best Restaurant Video Game experience in the country." As the first publicly traded hip-hop company, H3 Inc. is pleased that Microsoft has made this investment into the hip-hop community. H3 Inc. looks forward to expanding this partnership as HipHopSodaShop grows into new regions in the U.S. throughout the year.
- According to Mike Fischer, General Manager of Microsoft's Xbox Marketing, "HipHopSodaShop is a great example of bringing video gaming into a social environment to create a unique entertainment experience that people of all ages will enjoy. We are really excited to bring the Xbox experience to all of the people who go to HipHopSodaShop around the country."
The first Hip Hop Soda Shop opened here at 1241 East Fowler Avenue, Tampa, Florida on December 18th, 2007
The Second Was Miami's Hip Hop Soda Shop 2710 N.W. 167th Street Miami Gardens Fl. 33054
Benjamin Chavis, former leader of the NAACP, walks the red carpet into the the Hip Hop Soda Shop during the grand opening with celebrities such as rappers Juelz Santana and Jim Jones.
H3 Enterprises Inc Website:
SodaShopTV Sponsored by MTV Network's XFIRE and Microsoft
The official SodaShopTV Teaser has been released. The show will feature the latest video gaming and hip-hop news, exclusive access to the hottest content from Microsoft Zune and Xbox 360, reviews, tournaments, live performances, interviews and much more. Stayed tuned to HipHopSodaShop.com for more information.
Watch the SodaShopTV Teaser on YouTube or www.hiphopsodashop.com
H3Enterprises (OTC: HTRE.PK) is the first publicly traded company dedicated to the Hip Hop culture and lifestyle. H3 is committed to the positive growth of the entire community through business and educational opportunities. The Company co-founders, Brian "H3" Peters and Jamar "J Niice" McNeil, are beginning to realize their dream of a Hip Hop corporation that would become an engine for job and wealth creation, youth education, and cultural transformation. Awarded with "Best New Business Idea" by Visa and Bank of America for the concept of the HipHopSodaShop, H3 has put together the first franchise associated with the mega-billion dollar Hip Hop and CyberGaming industries. H3Enterprises has created a business focused on feeding the worldwide demand for everything Hip Hop and maximizing returns for its shareholders.
H3 Enterprises, Inc. is the parent company of the HipHopSodaShop, with its corporate headquarters located in Boca Raton Florida. As the first publicly traded Hip-Hop company, H3 Enterprises, Inc. is dedicated to the mission of empowering young people through investment, education and economic development.
"The HipHopSodaShops can quickly become one of the single greatest forces for job creation, inner city revitalization, and equal access to quality education. It also will provide investment opportunities for every generation, and a productive combination of entrepreneurship, cyber entertainment, and youth leadership development the world over."
Dr. Benjamin F. Chavis