Indicates companies that are not able or willing to provide disclosure to the public markets - either to a regulator, an exchange or OTC Markets Group. Companies in this category do not make Current Information available via the OTC Disclosure and News Service, or if they do, the available information is older than six months.
Pink Sheets No Information includes defunct companies that have ceased operations as well as 'dark' companies with questionable management and market disclosure practices. Publicly traded companies that are not willing to provide information to investors should be treated with suspicion and their securities should be considered highly risky.
|Shares Outstanding ||4,995,304,806 ||a/o Nov 24, 2010 |
|Float ||2,700,000,000 ||a/o Nov 08, 2009 |
|Authorized Shares ||5,000,000,000 ||a/o Jun 30, 2009 |
- Formerly=The League Publishing, Inc. until 4-2008
- Formerly=Latin Television, Inc. until 9-07
- Formerly=MegaMania Interactive, Inc. until 2-06
- Formerly=Transtar Holdings, Inc. until 12-02
- Formerly=Transtar Communications, Inc. until 6-01
- Formerly=Edmar Ltd. until 5-98