Critical Solutions Inc. through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Critical Power Solutions International, offers a proprietary line of portable towers systems fueled by non-traditional power sources. These self-powered towers can be rapidly deployed to satisfy physical security and communications requirements in areas where conventional power is not readily available or too expensive to deploy.
Utilizing alternative energy power sources including solar panels, wind turbines and hydrogen fuel cells, the towers have been designed to power communications and security systems for both long term and short term requirements. Completely independent of the power grid, they eliminate the costs of trenching and physical bandwidth provisioning, are flexible to place and relocate, and easily upgraded because they utilize COTS (commercial-off-the-shelf) integrated security and communication systems. These mobile trailer-towers offer an effective, reliable and energy efficient platform to power mission critical applications anywhere in the world.
Critical Solutions, Inc.
c/o White Door, Inc.
44081 Pipeline Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20147
MOST RECENT PRESS RELEASES
- White Door, Inc. Enters Northern European Sales Agreement With Nordic Greentech GlobeNewswire(Tue, Nov 3)
- White Door, Inc. Sales Agreement With President of HarborSite International, LLC GlobeNewswire(Tue, Oct 27)
- Distinguished Chemical Industry Veteran William F. Mason Joins Critical Solutions, Inc. Advisory Board GlobeNewswire(Mon, Oct 26)
- White Door Inc. Presents Renewable Energy Source Technology at 2009 STAR-TIDES Fall Field Demonstration GlobeNewswire(Mon, Oct 19)
- Critical Solutions Receives Order From Argon ST, Inc., Leading Provider of Combat, Intelligence and Surveillance Systems GlobeNewswire(Wed, Oct 14)
- Critical Solutions' Renewable Energy Tower, Mojo, Plays Key Part in CERMUSA Technology Presentation for NIOSH GlobeNewswire(Wed, Oct 7)
- White Door Inc. Adds International Business Development and Renewable Energy Expert to Management Team GlobeNewswire(Wed, Sep 16)
- Critical Solutions Upgrades OTC Market Status to "Current Information" On the Pink Sheets GlobeNewswire(Wed, Sep 2)
- Critical Solutions Enters Agreement With Spanish Defense Contractor, Tecnobit, to Enter the European Market GlobeNewswire(Wed, Jun 3)
- Critical Solutions Receives Order for Its Alternative Energy Powered Tower, the Mojo GlobeNewswire(Wed, May 27)
Integrity Stock Transfer
3265 E. Warm Springs Road
Las Vegas, NV 89120
781,493,062 as of Dec 31, 2009
1,000,000,000 as of Dec 31, 2009
223,700,379 as of Dec 31, 2009