Contact Sales: 1-866-722-2660
Current Share Structure
| Market Value1 || $997,401 || a/o Apr 04, 2014 |
| 33,246,707 || a/o Dec 30, 2013 |
| Float || 2,602,860 || a/o Dec 30, 2013 |
| Authorized Shares || 50,000,000 || a/o Dec 30, 2013 |
| Par Value || |
Cistera is a leading global provider of enterprise and small business communications solutions. The company focuses on blending powerful application infrastructure to deliver the benefits of voice, video and data convergence to the end-user. Cistera's broad portfolio of Convergence Servers and application solutions provide advanced voice, video and data communications platforms and applications for quality assurance and management, event notification and alerting, recording and monitoring and collaborative solutions.
Cistera protects millions of people each and everyday with their public safety solutions, from Alaska to Austria to Senegal, Cistera solutions protect the public in Spain, audit transactions on trading floors in Houston Texas, and connect engineers at NASA. If you ever had to communication with a business, to perform a transaction, report an emergency or make an appointment, chances are you have used a Cistera solution.
Cistera is a company of firsts:
- First Company to deliver a unified application platform for unified communications.
- First to integrate data and voice applications .
- First to deliver a virtualized platform for unified communications.
- First to integrate mobile applications into unified communications.
Cistera continues to delver industry-leading capability for applications platforms for unified communications. This enables customers to:
- Enhances business communications processes that drive up productivity and drive down errors.
- Improve customer interactions through enhancing the customer access and auditing and monitoring that interaction.
- Improve the ability for organizations that have a public safety mandate to meet their obligations.
Cistera Customers http://web.cistera.com/c3/showcase/