Capital Group Holdings, Inc.
Capital Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: CGHC, "Capital Group") is an acquirer and operator of innovative health and wellness organizations that have strong market presence, brand awareness, and talented management teams working towards achieving exceptional performance over time. The Company, through its subsidiaries, currently operates 7 urgent care clinics ("OneHealth Urgent Care," "OneHealth UC") in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona and will soon launch its telemedicine services through its subsidiary One Health Pass Inc. One Health Pass Inc. ("OHP"). OneHealthPass™ is a direct-to-consumer medical membership program (provided by One Health Pass Inc.) that provides members with 24/7/365 access to board-certified physicians via telephone or internet. Capital Group is positioning these companies to provide immediate access to medical services to the public in an effort to avoid any delay in access to physicians and to provide a significantly lower cost for high quality, patient-centric healthcare.
Our customers can reach a physician any time, day or night, can access basic medical services, and have the ability to receive sound medical advice and treatment for the most common minor medical issues. Our network of independent board-certified doctors may, at their discretion, provide prescriptions for treatment that can be retrieved immediately at the member's local pharmacy. Should a member need to be examined in person, they can be examined at one of our local urgent care clinics, or be referred elsewhere such as the ER, a primary care doctor, or even a specialist. Capital Group's strategy of partnering OHP with OneHealth Urgent Care is unique. The linkage will allow us to direct our new OHP members to our urgent care clinics instead of competitor clinics when they get sick, thus significantly extending our membership services, promoting customer loyalty, and significantly reducing the inherent medical liability associated with traditional telemedicine services.
SUBSIDAIRY 2: http://www.onehealthurgentcare.com/
- • Immediate access to consultations 24/7/365
- • Treatment for non-emergency ailments (cold & flu, allergies, sinus problems, bronchitis, etc.)
- • Telephonic or live video consultations over a broadband connection
- • Highly secure HIPAA compliant electronic health record (EHR) storage and retrieval
- • 24-hour customer service agents
- • Opened 7th clinic in October 2012
- • Emphasis on providing a patient-centric experience
- • 99% customer satisfaction
- • Always staffed with a licensed, board certified providers, most of whom are physicians
- • Ability to deal with high acuity medical conditions
- • 40 min door-to-door time or less for 90% of patients
- • Equipped with digital x-ray, lab, Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- • Branded, with passive and active marketing and advertising campaigns