Bagfull's BOARD FOR QUICK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I was hesitant to create a board of my own due to many reasons. But after repeated requests from a number of friends decided to finally create a Board.Since I have created the Board, I will lay out the objectives, rules, disclaimers for the board that will help friends and all investors take maximum benefits from the board.
TIPS FOR TRADING :
* Most peeps come to know about Penny stocks and other stocks with oppurtunity to give quick dollars either at the peak of the run or when the run is over. In this board we will try to alert the investors in a timely manner. ENTRY and EXIT prices are something that the board may not comment on. Any posts from Mods or others regarding entry point should only be viewed as their opinion only and should not form the basis for making your buy or sell decision.
* Every stock you trade has a life span , some can be short meant for same day tradings, others for few days, someothers for multiple runs and yet others for medium or long term investment.Even for medium and long term investment it does make sense to make multiple entries and exit based on TA, Chart, material events, PR etc.
* Do not get emotionally attached to a stock. If you are making losses on a share and yet you dont see any chance for recovery, it may sometimes make sense to reinvest whatever you can save rather than letting that money sit idle for several years. Similarily, if you have masde profits on a stock, it does not mean you will always make profit on the stock.
* Do not let others take decision for you. Do your own research and your buy should be based on your research assisted by other posts. Few things you should look for while identifying a stock: Share structure, Technology involved, Product life cycle, commodity value, Chart, TA, Debt, past history of stock and founders,and analysis of previous PR's to figure out if they are fluff or genuine.
* Sometimes you can invest in fraud companies as long as you are confident that you can safely enter and exit before the end of the run. In such cases your investment should be limited and you be ready to loose your entire investment.
* Try to invest in a stock when everybody is scared to invest , but after proper research. Investors and posters apply scare tactics on the boards to scare smaller and newbie investors while they are front loading.