Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > A-Power Energy Generation Systems, Ltd.(fka APWR)

wait?! Live long and prosper. Isn't

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
boardname5533 Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 237
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/28/12
160x600 placeholder
boardname5533   Thursday, 03/06/14 10:38:14 AM
Re: dingocub post# 1433
Post # of 1621 
wait?! Live long and prosper. Isn't that Spock from star trek?
Oh well, may the force be with you. I wonder:
Are APWR 2010 financials being held by CSRC/SEC? Do they need to be redone because of auditor suspension or sanctions? 2010 was before the arbitration fall out wasn't it? I don't think the arbitration ruling transfers any ownership of shares in APWR does it? I think it was something called a Mareva injuction:
'The granting of a Mareva injunction does not give the plaintiff property, nor does it give the plaintiff a lien on the defendant's property. It gives no priority to the potential creditor over other claimants before or after judgment, nor does it affect the laws relating to insolvency. The defendant is restrained from disposing of his assets in the sense that to do so will constitute contempt of court, but the injunction does not affect the defendant's power to dispose of his assets'
Don't these kinds of rulings allow years for the amounts to be appealed and/or payed? Just thinking out loud.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences