Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Intellicell Biosciences, Inc. (fka SVFC)

Let me try. Enzymes are proteins in our

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
ImOnABoat Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 533
Posts 9,639
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 05/02/09
160x600 placeholder
Gilead Gets FDA Approval for Remdesivir for Some Non-Hospitalized Patients
By Josh Beckerman
Top Company News of the Day
Netflix Ends Down Nearly 22%, Worst Performer in the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 Today -- Data Talk
2-Year Treasury Yield Rises to 0.993% This Week -- Data Talk
10-Year Treasury Yield Falls to 1.747% This Week -- Data Talk
30-Year Treasury Yield Falls to 2.062% This Week -- Data Talk
Wheat Falls as U.S.-Russia Negotiations Continue - Daily Grain Highlights
Front Month Nymex Natural Gas Fell 6.17% This Week to Settle at $3.9990 -- Data Talk
Front Month Nymex RBOB Gasoline Rose 0.97% This Week to Settle at $2.4424 -- Data Talk
GDP Seen +5.8% in 4Q -- Data Week Ahead
Canada's Omicron Infections May Have Peaked But Hospitalizations Rise, Health Officer Says
Coinbase Global Down Over 12%, on Track for Record Low Close and Record Percent Decrease -- Data Talk
EURO STOXX 50 Index Ends the Week 1.00% Lower at 4229.56 -- Data Talk
CAC 40 Index Ends the Week 1.04% Lower at 7068.59 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 50 Index Ends the Week 0.44% Lower at 3781.98 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 600 Index Ends the Week 1.40% Lower at 474.44 -- Data Talk
FTSE 100 Index Ends the Week 0.65% Lower at 7494.13 -- Data Talk
DAX Ends the Week 1.76% Lower at 15603.88 -- Data Talk
FTSE 100 Ends the Week Lower, Losing Year-to-Date Gains
Ecolab Down Nearly 6%, on Track for Largest Percent Decrease Since July 2020 -- Data Talk
Intuitive Surgical Down Nearly 7%, on Pace for Largest Percent Decrease Since April 2020 -- Data Talk
GM Expanding Production of Electric Motor Parts in NY State
Walt Disney Worst Performer in the DJIA So Far Today -- Data Talk
Glaxo Unit Valuation Boost Looks Less Likely as Unilever Walks -- Market Insight
ImOnABoat Member Level  Friday, 12/27/13 03:01:10 PM
Re: Mad Money Monkey post# 36706
Post # of 91005 
Let me try. Enzymes are proteins in our bodies that speed up various chemical reactions and, in many instances, make them possible at all. There are many different types of enzymes. When specific type of enzymes are used on fat to obtain the stem cells, the cells are considered by the FDA to be manipulated because there is no way to tell without expensive and time-consuming studies, which reactions exactly transpired in the tissue with the help of the enzymes, and whether that affected the stem cell function in the end. All cells are rather fragile and can be easily damaged or transformed by large quantities of enzymes. Potentially, every cell can turn into a cancerous cell if manipulation goes wrong. Moreover, it is very difficult to get rid of all the enzymes in the final product, and if injected into the body along with stem cells, even a tiny quantity of residual enzymes will do the only thing they know -- catalyze reactions, which is not a good thing because there is no telling as to the effect of those reactions on the surrounding cells and tissues.

Intellicell's patented process uses sound waves to sort of shatter the stem cells out of their lattice within the fat and corresponding vascular tissue - the cells are just knocked out of the tissue and are not modified in any way or by any chemical, and thus the process is considered superior and is currently exempt from explicit FDA approval.

This post is my personal opinion. I do not provide investment advice.

i.t.m.d.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences