Home > Boards > US OTC > Oil/Gas/Natural Energy Production > Paradigm Oil and Gas, Inc. (PDGO)

I am pretty sure PDGO printed shares to

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
tennisbom Member Profile

Followed By 7
Posts 380
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/09/13
160x600 placeholder
tennisbom   Wednesday, 11/06/13 08:58:53 PM
Re: None
Post # of 22399 
I am pretty sure PDGO printed shares to stay afloat with a goal to become self sufficient. Vince has moved this company in a positive direction. He has four wells now pumping some Texas tea. If he is averaging a 100 barrels a day with little overhead, the company will turn the corner. I think he is still trying to win investor trust, most-likely the reason he hired his new board member. I think he was a little out in front with some of his news. Things appear to be falling into place now. This company turn around is in the early stages. We get a couple of more quarters down the road, we should see some money in the quarterly reports. I would rather see a low volume day than pumping out stock for operating money. Vince has done a lot with nothing in the short time he has been in charge. I think everyone will get to make a profit before all said and done. I think a penny or two is possible in the next six months. We have not caught the pump and dump of the day traders yet either. One article from Penny Stock.com could make this stock make a run. Looks like all news lately has been good. I have seen articles twice this week on the Yahoo home page. That's pretty good press.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences