I'm going to post LOKO's Copaxone auto-injector research here so I can try to figure out if anything add's up. He says TEVA is in trials with an auto-injector but I can't find the trial or other info..
"For the more inquisitive investor these are some things of interest related to Copaxone, and one would have to start putting the pieces toghether along with what was recently discussed int eh CC.
Teva is coming out with two different auto-injectors--- One similar to the AutoInject-2, and one similar to the T-Jet used for Tevtropin.....
For a start, Teva has filed several Trademarks related to Copaxone and several patents
1) CopaxClick ----- http://bit.ly/1ctj5kf
2) CopaxEase ---- http://bit.ly/1ctj5kh
3) CSYNC --- http://bit.ly/1ctj4gj
4) Copaxone iTracker ---- http://bit.ly/1ctj5kp
5) The Auto-injector for trademark #1 or #2 depending on the name Teva uses is " "Auto injection device with over mould grip"...... http://bit.ly/1ctj5kt
6) The Auto-injector for # 3 has not been made public but part of is has been patented...... http://bit.ly/1064oid
7) PR for this effort is an old one ..... MEDI-JECT ENTERS INTO A LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH TEVA FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A NEEDLE-FREE DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM TO TREAT MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS..... http://bit.ly/tk5CzW
Medi-Ject Corporation announced today that it has entered into a non-exclusive licensing agreement with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., an international pharmaceutical company based in Israel. Medi-Ject will develop a customized needle- free drug delivery system for Teva to use with Copaxone(R), (Teva's investigational product for the treatment of relapsing multiple sclerosis). The use of needle-free delivery for injections is ideally suited for multiple sclerosis, where patients will be self injecting daily.
8) Teva currently using the auto-injecto for TevTropin, the injector supplied by Antares is called the T-Jet....http://bit.ly/1ctj4gr
9) Then there is the job description of a position Teva posted.....
Sr. Manager, Global Brand Marketing- Copaxone
Supports CNS Global Strategic Marketing team, helping define, develop, execute, monitor and revise, as needed. Responsible for specific elements of the global marketing strategies, programs and tactics, associated with MS marketing specific to COPAXONE.
• Lead the implementation of key global initiatives and supportive tactics to attain brand’s strategic objectives in line with global strategy for COPAXONE.
• Prepare the organization, product and market for successful global COPAXONE injector device launches: a) facilitate proper deployment of global commercial resources to ensure a timely and successful product development and launch of new auto-injector device for (COPAXONE 40mg and 20mg) in 2014, and partner with Commercial Operations to explore innovative injection devices for future LCM.
• Demonstrate expertise and capabilities across core areas of Global Commercial MS projects/products (including product branding, agency coordination, PR, market access, reimbursement, pricing, market analytics, market research)."
**** The above information should help others dig a little more into Teva/Copaxone/Antares connections.....