HDII Monster DD
1. Its OTCQB Traded
2. O/S 58 million and Float less than 10 million
3. Revenue $3.5 million + / Year http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=8841834
4. Recent 8-K http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=9214396
On April 9, 2013, HDI Plastics, Inc. ( “ HDIP ” ), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Registrant announced it had commenced pro cessing operations at a leased facility located at 601 West Second Street, Taylor, Texas. Taylor is located near Austin, Texas.
5. Company has 3 FDA approved products
HDII Products: http://www.hypertensiondiagnostics.com/products.htm
6. New Subsidiary opened very recently
Recent news and new company website: http://hdiplastics.com/
Mar 13, 2013, 11:15am CDT
HDI Plastics opens facility, brings 45 jobs to Taylor
Austin Business Journal
Email | Twitter | LinkedIn
HDI Plastics Inc. has opened a facility in Taylor at 601 W. Second St. in the former Taylor Bedding facility.
The new facility will create 45 new primary jobs in the community and more than $800,000 in tax revenues, the Taylor Economic Development Corp. said.
HDI Plastics processes thermoplastic waste materials into reusable resin, which is sold to plastics manufacturers.
The company’s corporate headquarters are in Minnetonka, Minn."