Home > Boards > Free Zone > Education > Learning Center

Alternative Health Tip

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
GardenGnomes Member Profile

Followed By 62
Posts 2,683
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 04/01/11
160x600 placeholder
GardenGnomes   Tuesday, 03/12/13 12:46:03 AM
Re: None
Post # of 108 
Alternative Health Tip

So, personally, I believe in alternative health, and one of my favorite products is called "Colloidal Silver", This product is a good immune booster, and helps the body boosts its immune.

I used it for a whole year, and only wore a sweater with a T shirt in 30 degree and below weather. I never got sick. smile

Colloidal silver is found still in medicine today, especially in medications that are used to combat fungus in the body. It also has a very powerful potential when used to kill disease, viruses and other harmful bacteria. Specifically, many people claim that when they take colloidal silver, it helps to improve their immune system's ability to fight against colds and flu viruses.

People often claim to use colloidal silver to soothe burns, repair skin and tissue damage, and to treat scars. Other skin issues that might be helped by colloidal silver include rashes, sties and acne.

Other benefits can be seen below in this video:

I love this stuff, and it has been a great benefit for my and my family. Just wanted to share this info with you all, thank you.

Please consult with a medical doctor before use, as I am NOT a medical professional. Everyone's body is different.

All statements above is entirely my opinion. I am not responsible for misuse. This guide is for educational purposes only, just like stock, everyone must do their own DD prior to use. smile

Check Out My New Board, and Learn Something!
http://investorshub.advfn.com/Learning-Center-26314/
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences