01/09/13...A & C United Agriculture Issues Corporate Update, http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=55770023&symbol=ACUG
A & C United Agriculture Developing Inc (OTCQB: ACUG), an international provider of agricultural products, wishes to inform its investors of its milestones achieved for the past year.
Andy Liu, President, commented, "As a newly trading company in the market place, we understand corporate communications are important and wish to inform our investors of the following developments:
• Strong seeds sales (US exporting). For year ending December 31, A&C is on track to record approximately $500K in sales.
• Kick Start of Henan Project -- Official opening ceremony was held on 11/16/2012.
• The Board of Directors has completed intensive market research and strategic production partner meetings within the major cities of Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
• Have adjusted the corporate subsidiary structure in order to comply with local regulations outside United States specifically China.
• Have had advanced discussions with companies located in China and ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), in order to integrate more business entities and generate significantly more revenue on seeds and vegetables selling.
• Business forecast: Anticipated $3,000,000 sales (seeds and vegetables) in year 2013.
• Successful listing on the Over the Counter market."
A&C United Agriculture Developing Incorporation and its subsidiaries are engaged in standardized vegetable seeds selecting, planting, growing, harvesting, cool chain transportation, and processing. The company has established seed export business with U.S suppliers and plans to expand the sales. The Company plans on selling vegetables to retail and wholesale consumers in China, ASEAN and other global markets, by applying American standard quality control practices with scalability and mechanization. The Company's focus is to build and enhance the entire vegetable production chain complying with local and global food safety requirements from seed to table, year round, with two-way traceability and recall capability. The Company is focused on providing fresh quality products that are easy to use, appetizing and nutritious without compromising quality or harming the environment and ecosystems.
In New York