Home > Boards > US OTC > Mining/Resources > Noble Mineral Resources Limited (ASX:NMG)

I think that this company is underestimated. The

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Splash59 Member Profile

Followed By 78
Posts 7,745
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/22/06
160x600 placeholder
Splash59   Monday, 11/26/12 06:39:42 PM
Re: None
Post # of 95 
I think that this company is underestimated. The Resolute financing could take them to a much higher level when they start producing:

Our aim and strategy:
¦Establish the Bibiani Gold Project in Ghana, West Africa as a 150,000 ozpa gold producer
¦Increase resources and reserves at Bibiani
¦Unveil the possibilities for under-explored Assuonta and Bibiani North projects
¦Demonstrate the exploration potential at Cape Three Points, Brotet and Tumentu
¦Explore and develop new mineral deposits to significantly enhance the value of our current projects

The Company was incorporated on 13 April 2007 for the purpose of securing gold exploration projects in Ghana and Australia believed to have the potential to host economic mineralisation. Noble has brought together an experienced management team having the technical expertise capable of identifying and developing mineral prospects. The Board’s primary objective is the advancement of Shareholders’ interests and asset values through a profitable producing mine and a well defined exploration programme in areas that can be readily assessed for their mineral potential.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist