Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Equipment > SurgLine International, Inc. (SGLN)

Yesterday I posted a brief info on some

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (10) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Trth4Sail Member Profile

Followed By 166
Posts 13,852
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/13/12
160x600 placeholder
Trth4Sail   Friday, 05/25/12 02:32:25 PM
Re: None
Post # of 72030 
Yesterday I posted a brief info on some DD I got thru a telephone conversation. I have decided with some discussion privately with other investors to post this info for others to see outside of my "loop" of contacts. This is by no means a guarantee and I urge anyone to dig further if they like and any leads you supply me with I will follow up on....

I spoke for about 30 minutes with a hospital purchasing representative from Queen Elizabeth hospital in Kowloon Hong Kong. My Chinese is a little rusty and his English was even worse than my Chinese but they are working diligently with a company (he wouldn't come out and say directly) that will save them on average 30% or more of their annual orthopedic budget which he stated was around 310,000,000 HKD or about $40 million US if my exchange calculations are correct. He also stated that the company they are working with is a US company with active an director (I believe this was translation) that has many (he emphasized) ties to his countries medical care centers. He then went on to say that they also have short term plans to utilize this company for a savings of about 40-50% on other medical devices and regular hospital utilities like syringes, gloves, scalpels, etc....
He did mention Surgline several times by name, but when I asked directly he changed direction and added other information. For instance he said something along the lines of, "there's a company called surgline inc that has come up in discussions between surgeons from other hospitals in the area like Kwong Wah and Grantham.
I've looked up and been doing research on both of these other hospitals as well since they were mentioned, even called into Kwong Wah and although I couldn't get connected to anyone that was available in purchasing, I was able to speak to a nurse on call who stated when I asked who they order spinal hardware from that they have been instructed that hardware will be coming from a new vendor. This is all she knew and she spoke no English so I had to rely on my Chinese even though I believe her preferred language was actually Mandarine.
It is my opinion that we are going to get one huge announcement in the coming weeks that will push the PPS not just into pennies but into dollars - this might be wishful thinking but if one hospitals yearly budget for Orthopedics is around $40 million and Surgline saves them say 30% as was stated the company they were in talks with was going to that's $28 million yearly revenue or roughly $2,300,000 monthly revenues!
That's one hospital network.
So yes, I wish I had more money to invest at these levels - I have been scraping what I can together thus far.
I am definitely happy with the information I think I have found out and my now 5 million shares might just be a major retirement nest egg for my family sooner than I was planning.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (10) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist