Home > Boards > Free Zone > All Trading - Technical > BullWarriorStocks.com

Chart/Volume Indicates LLTP ready to blast off:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Atlantes Member Profile

Followed By 4
Posts 66
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/24/11
160x600 placeholder
Atlantes   Saturday, 02/04/12 05:34:55 PM
Re: None
Post # of 50014 
Chart/Volume Indicates LLTP ready to blast off:

About the Chart:
LLTP....2 year Chart... LLTP started a rounded top Sept 15-16 2010...the peak reached .80....death cross 50/200 to the down side drove it into a downward channel...rounded top finished February 4th 2012 @.043..if you draw a trend line you see it has come ful circle...finishing at the same point as it began....the break of this channel came on Feb 4th 2011 when it reversed to close @ .067...I hope it continues its upward flight....

The Accum / Dist...is heading north and needs to continue in that direction.....

The Accum/Dist was on a beautiful upward slope until somebody needed to clear some shares...thus the nosedive...but it seems to have recovered..

With this push we need to break .18......23......51...

.18 beibg the upper keltner line...this needs to hold...then .23...draw a trend line from the right side at .23 to the far left...then repeat with .51....they are the 3 hurdles..imo....

Last hurdle is .80...if it can attain that....then it is into the dollars....

This upward climb will match the left side of the chart at the peak of the downtrend which lead into the spike up and into the beginning of the rounded top....

When this new spike up is complete it will either continue its climb into the dollars or faulter and create a new rounded top...imo...

I am going way ahead here but I like to plan the possible scenarios so I will be prepared to act without hesitation...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences