Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Charlestowne Premium Beverages Inc. (FPWM)

However I do want Firefly to succeed and

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
catchet Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 507
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 04/29/03
160x600 placeholder
catchet   Sunday, 05/29/05 05:55:08 PM
Re: catchet post# 9709
Post # of 23687 
However I do want Firefly to succeed and get the advanced lighter and stronger and cheap lead battery out in the market place within the 3 years they have mentioned. If anyone can do it they can with Caterpillar’s name behind them. But I also want PWTC, and especially its shareholders, to partake in the success as they should. Firefly has Caterpillar's name, resources, financing, connections and clout to get the battery out there in 3 years. And in a massive way all over the planet. Like Caterpillar's products are sold and used all over the planet. You just can't match that presence, distribution and advertising network. However Firefly's battery definitely seems to be an infringement on PWTC's patent which probably has priority of invention and especially patent. Assuming there is infringement, I smell partnership, as long as both parties don't get greedy, stubborn and dig their heals in. Then everyone loses. No early commercialization of the battery, no customer and industry use satisfaction, no multiple uses in the market place and at much cheaper prices, and no great revenue and share price increases for Firefly, PWTC and shareholders. That would all be delayed for years. Firefly/Caterpillar could afford that but not PWTC, shareholders and world of multiple uses and customers, and at much cheaper prices than what is out there now at comparable quality and abilities.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences