Here's how you can figure out the SOS status for any stock symbol
1. Go to OTCMarkets.com and look the symbol up
2. Click on the "Company Info" section
3. Note the state under "Incorporated in"
4. Once you have the state, go here: http://www.coordinatedlegal.com/SecretaryOfState.html
5. From the above link, find the link for said state's SOS search page, access it, and search for the company name. You should get a hit. Observe it and voila!
** If there is no "Incorporated in" line under "Company Info" on OTCMarkets, then get the state by clicking on the "Financials" section and looking at the last 10K, 10Q or 8K. The state will be listed under "State or other jurisdiction of incorporation"
** Companies also are known to re-domicile themselves to another state, and since the information on OTCMarkets.com is rarely updated, it would be wise to look at the latest 10K 10Q or 8K financials anyway, just to double-check as to what the jurisdiction state really is.
** Depending on the state, you may have to pay as much as $20 in order to see the SOS status and/or amendments. This is BS, IMO. This information should be free.
Hope this helped!