Home > Boards > Free Zone > Welcome to InvestorsHub > IH/ADVFN Streamer & Level II Q&A Board

Try uninstalling Java and reinstalling it. Go to

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (13) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
ADVFN Support [Erwin] Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 222
Posts 572
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 09/01/09
160x600 placeholder
ADVFN Support [Erwin] Member Level  Wednesday, 03/23/11 04:10:27 PM
Re: pocoru post# 2118
Post # of 4684 
Try uninstalling Java and reinstalling it. Go to java.com and click on the blue button there to download and install the latest version. Once it is installed restart your computer.

If you are still having problems after this please make sure your Java plug-ins are activated by going to Tools in Internet Explorer then down to Manage Add-Ons (if there is a sub-menu here please click on Enable or Disable Add-Ons).
Make sure everything published by Sun Microsystems Inc (in the second column) is enabled. There should be 3 or 4 seperate items in the list for this.
Once they are enabled you should have no more problems with the site.

For Firefox, go to Tools and then Add-Ons. Now go to Plugins, and make sure everything that says Java on it, is enabled.

If the Add-Ons are already enabled and you are still having problems, please let me know.

Regards,

Erwin
iHub Support

If anyone is interested in trying out any of our packages for a free month, contact me by private message, or call me at 888-992-3836. Here's a link to our packages: http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=smatrix
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (13) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist