Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Airborne Security & Protection Services, Inc (ABPR)

Got to have my first Sobiks Sub today.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
gooddoc Member Profile

Followed By 6
Posts 1,113
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/25/03
160x600 placeholder
gooddoc   Wednesday, 04/20/05 02:30:03 AM
Re: None
Post # of 12929 
Got to have my first Sobiks Sub today. Hey I was quite impressed. Told the manager and the young lady that served me I was a shareholder in their company, they said, "so are we". I said so how do you like having shares in a company that sells for 1/tenth of a penny? They said it will go up we hope but it does kinda hurt moral when we are promised buy the management that if you keep investing in THE COMPANY and we do and the stock nevers goes up. I said why do you think the stock doesn't rise? They said We don't know. If it did rise I said and you made a lot of money through your stock would you stay working for this company? Answer was an astounding yes in fact they said if they had the money they would buy their own franchise. Point is investors QRVI AND ITS MANAGEMENT BETTER KEEP A VERY CLEAN SET OF BOOKS ESPECIALLY MR. SCWARTZ AND MR.PATTERSON, AND SOME good pr better happen shortly or there might be an investigation as to why this companies stock fails to move on what I have been led to believe and have seen for myself one hell of a good business. be good boys your call.............gd

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences