Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > USA Recycling Industries, Inc. (USRI)

YOU SHOULD READ THIS.....

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
AlmostHome Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 338
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/03/11
160x600 placeholder
AlmostHome   Monday, 01/03/11 11:01:07 PM
Re: None
Post # of 30111 
YOU SHOULD READ THIS.....

I have spoken to several people who know Mr. Smith. His previous company was built from the ground up by himself. He became the largest in the industry. The negative information that has been posted about this man is totally unfounded. The lawsuit between him, his company, and HARCO was settled for basically $0. In fact he filed a counter suit against HARCO and was released from any and all claims. There was never any wrong doing on his part. The way it was explained to me was that once HARCO started they just couldnt stop. Smith was recognized as the inovator of that industry. His main goal is to build another company that is bigger than his last one. The goal is totake over the scrap metal and oil recyclying industry the serves the auto industry on a global basis. All this garbage that people are putting up about his past is simply nonsense.Based on solid people, this guy is a good guy who is gonna make this thing work.... Based on what I have heard from real people missing the boat on this one would be nothing less than a crime..

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences