The Hartford Launches iPhone App for Auto Claims
Date : 05/04/2010 @ 8:30AM
Source : Business Wire
Stock : The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=42648226&symbol=HIG
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: HIG) today announced the launch of The Harford Mobile™, which provides iPhone™ users with quick access to checklists, emergency phone numbers and claims reporting features for auto insurance customers.
“The Hartford Mobile represents our commitment to innovative, customer-focused technology,” said Jonathan Bennett, Executive Vice President, Digital Commerce & Customer Analytics. “We have recently reorganized the company around customer segments and we established an integrated Digital Commerce organization. These improvements will position us to more effectively identify customer needs and continue to launch new technologies.”
The Hartford Mobile will provide consumers with the ability to:
* Access an auto accident checklist.
* Collect and exchange driver and accident information, including accident photos.
* Reference helpful roadside guides, including an interactive Emergency Kit Checklist.
* Locate an auto repair facility from The Hartford’s national network of approved shops.
* Save and review accident history.
* Find a replacement vehicle – new or used.
* Access to national glass repair service.
* Quickly access RESCUE 1-800 roadside services.
* Store vehicle and insurance information for quick and easy access.
* Access additional special features for customers of The Hartford, such as express connect to The Hartford’s Claims services and automatically submitting accident photos and notes directly from the iPhone.
All iPhone users can take advantage of The Hartford Mobile. To learn more and to download the application, go to www.thehartford.com/thehartfordmobile or visit the Apple iTunes App Store to download the app.
About The Hartford
Celebrating 200 years of helping its customers achieve what’s ahead, The Hartford (NYSE: HIG) is an insurance and wealth management company. Through its unique focus on customer needs, the company serves businesses and consumers by providing the products and solutions they need to protect their assets and income from risks and manage their wealth and retirement needs. A Fortune 100 company, The Hartford is recognized widely for its service expertise and as one of the world's most ethical companies. More information on the company and its financial performance is available at www.thehartford.com.