Home > Boards > Stock Clubs > Long-Term > Dr. Kellegro's Articulate, Enlightened and Intensive Financial Truths

A dormant period is followed by a period

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
DrKellegro Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 11
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 01/03/10
160x600 placeholder
Dow Close More than 450 Points Lower on Inflation Worries
Investors around the world retreated from stocks Tuesday, with a selloff in technology companies spreading to other sectors as concerns about inflation spurred a return of volatility in the markets.
Dow Drops More Than 400 Points on Inflation Worries
Wheat Climbs Amid Final Preparations for WASDE
Caterpillar Announces New Sustainability Goals
Top Company News of the Day
Marc Benioff Says a Ranch May Be What Salesforce's Work Culture Needs
Data on Covid-19 Vaccines for Children Under 12 Expected by Late Fall, Health Officials Say
Canada Asks U.S. Court to Delay Line 5 Pipeline Closure
Bridgewater Founder Ray Dalio Raises Inflation Concerns Over Federal Spending
Dow Drops More Than 500 Points on Inflation Worries
Job Openings Reach Record High Despite Hiring Slowdown -- 2nd Update
Google Plans to Double AI Ethics Research Staff
U.S. Home Prices Surge Higher, Pricing Out Many Buyers
Dow Drops More Than 400 Points As Stock Selloff Extends
Home Depot The Worst Performer in The DJIA So Far Today -- Data Talk
Sampo Oyj Sampo Plc: Disclosure Under Chapter 9 Section 5 Of The Securities Market Act (BlackRock, Inc.)
DoorDash Partners With Rite Aid for Same-Day Delivery
Uber Eats, Peers Given Deadline to Abandon Gig-Worker Model in Spain -- Update
Producer Price Index Growth Expected to Slow -- Data Week Ahead
Stocks Keep Falling, Led by Tech
China Threatens Retaliation Against Ericsson if Sweden Doesn't Drop Huawei 5G Ban
Stocks Open Lower, Led by Tech
Form 8.3 -Willis Towers Watson Plc 11 May 2021
AstraZeneca Hit With Second EU Lawsuit on Vaccine Supplies
AstraZeneca to Talk With Shareholders After Low Support for AGM Resolutions
DrKellegro   Wednesday, 01/06/10 01:27:53 AM
Re: None
Post # of 8 
A dormant period is followed by a period of activity. In light of my dormancy, I could see no better time than the opening to a new decade to reemerge. And so Dr. Kellegro, in all his wisdom, has come forward to document the next 1096 days of his reemergence.

The documentation will not only be for entertainment but for definitive proof that Dr. Kellegro’s methodologies continue to be superior to those of his peers across all categories. I use the word “continue” not out of paper trading delusion but out of circumstance. The circumstance being circa 2004 Dr. Kellegro’s methodologies were documented to be superior as his macro hedge fund was # 1 in its class with a triple digit percentage return year over year.

And so I have looked into the eyes of my adversary and I see much of the same. Except today, I see an even larger propensity for deception. The type of deception that allows elimination of all but a chosen few name players on Wall Street. The type of deception that renders traditional analysis limp and incomplete. The type of deception that disallows retail investors from having prolonged periods of success. The type of manipulation that screams out in its blatant regard for only itself.

I see this manipulative behavior as a chronic condition of the financial markets. The only question at any given moment is at what amplitude is the level of manipulation? How far reaching are the lies? Dr. Kellegro is the filter…Dr. Kellegro is the truth. And with that truth, comes the ability to profit.

1096 days….1096 eventful and glorious days to document thoughts, opinions, analysis…the sum of which equal TRADES..or you can call them picks. I see a littered field of websites, blogs if you will, that provide thoughts, opinions and analysis…but stop at the sum of all these parts, which is trades. After all, what is the purpose forcing an erection of your frontal lobe if you stop at simple analysis? Any gentile can come up with a hypothesis formed from a millenium of study, but few are those who are able to compose those thoughts into profits. Even fewer are those who are able to do this consistently over a 1096 day time frame. And only the especially insane and eccentric of those fewer few are willing to document all of it in a public diary.

Dr. Kellegro is the fewest fewer of the few. And so the journey commences…..

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences