TRTN = POTENTIAL MONSTER
One of the smartest, most credible CEOs in the world, a famous prodigy since childhood brings his highly profitable business public while also launching an incredible new technology -- the ability to turn junk/used plastic back into oil/fuel at an insanely cheap cost.
(1) PRODIGY WORLD-FAMOUS CEO
John Bordynuik -- landed massive deals with N.A.S.A and M.I.T.
Magazine article on CEO: http://www.johnbordynuik.com/BusinessNiagaraMagazine.pdf
<~~~a must read!!!
John on NASA's website: http://prod.nais.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/eps/synopsis.cgi?acqid=136081
Before attending Brock University in 1989, he told his bank he found $1.2 million in his account after he transferred it there through bank machines using a flaw in the bank's computer program. "Honest John," as the headlines called him, returned every cent even though he fought for nearly a week with bank officials who were saying the money was indeed his. http://www.niagarathisweek.com/news/article/84243
(2) COMPLETELY OFF RADAR
John just recently acquired TRTN bringing his operations public for the first time and making it immediately profitable. CEO letter: http://www.310holdings.com/our-story.html
(3) PLASTIC TO OIL
"Our research has revealed that this process and catalyst is not presently commercialized. By integrating this technology into a large batch processor we believe that we can accomplish the following:
* Approximately one liter of fuel is extracted from a kilogram of
* The gas byproduct provides the energy necessary to fuel the
process thereby eliminating energy costs.
* Due to our catalyst and a highly optimized process, fuel can be
extracted in four hours from a large source of raw unwashed,
* Raw plastic materials can be acquired in many forms at little or
no cost." http://finance.yahoo.com/news/310-Holdings-Inc-Commences-pz-3521320316.html?x=0&.v=3
(4) CEO bought shares at $3/share in a private placement to fund the company out of his own pocket: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/310-Holdings-Inc-Announces-pz-70993591.html?x=0&.v=1
(5) More news....read through each one and remember the calibur of CEO -- this is not your typical penny CEO. In fact, few CEOs on the NYSE since Bill Gates can even compare to him so keep that in mind as you read through each PR from this no-nonsense CEO; http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=TRTN.OB&t=2009-07-28T14:13:22-04:00
About The Company:
John Bordynuik purchased 63% of the issued and outstanding shares of 310 Holdings on April 23, 2009. Subsequently, John Bordynuik was appointed President and CEO of the Company.
On June 25, 2009, 310 Holdings Inc. announced a definitive agreement to acquire certain assets of John Bordynuik Inc., including all of its intellectual property, its custom tape processing hardware, its Swahili data migration system, fixed assets, and its current customer base subject to certain closing conditions and adjustments. Provided all conditions to closing are met, 310 Holdings Inc. anticipates closing this Asset Purchase Agreement on or about July 15, 2009.
For more information, please see http://www.310holdings.com