Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > Willy Wizard Club (WW)

WW Disclaimer..........

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
klonnie24 Member Profile

Followed By 7
Posts 629
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/19/07
160x600 placeholder
klonnie24   Wednesday, 09/17/08 09:08:04 AM
Re: None
Post # of 387 
WW Disclaimer..........

The Publisher has been paid $1000 by Wall Street Grand LLC for one week WYCT advertisement at WillyWizard.com. The Publisher doesn't own any stock mentioned in this email at this time. If the Publisher does take a position The Publisher will therefore benefit from any increase in share price as to the stock owned. The Publisher may increase or decrease its ownership interest in the Company at any time before, during or after the distribution of any paid or non paid image advertisement. The Publisher may profit in the event the shares of any Company profiled by this newsletter increase in value. These positions may be liquidated from time to time even after we have made positive comments regarding the Company. The owner of this newsletter does reserve the right to buy, sell or hold company stock of companies listed within this newsletter. The owner also reserves the right to trade listed company's stock multiple times per day without notice to readers. Never invest in any stock featured within this newsletter unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.

All My posts are in my own opinion I'm sure your opinion will differ and your welcome to post it cause thats What IHUB is for.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist