Home > Boards > US OTC > Oil/Gas/Natural Energy Production > North West Oil Group, Inc. (NWOL)

blitz,Ya never know.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
GEORGEJEFFERSON Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 1,228
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 05/24/07
160x600 placeholder
GEORGEJEFFERSON   Thursday, 10/11/07 02:15:47 PM
Re: blitz1856 post# 39516
Post # of 46027 
blitz,

Ya never know.

The price might not actually drop.

I personally think every time some one sees action A leading to effect B,..it never happens in the market [contrarian indicator and the reason I didnt sell upon registration of the RS when everyone bitched and moaned and we dropped].

My thinking is that it is generally recognized that RETAIL doesnt affect pps very much,..RETAIL is generally a small small part of a float,....so while I humbly admit I dont know why the RS and lock-up has affected the PPS the way it has....I would be surprised if RETAIL could truly inflict mass damage here.

The real question to my thinking,..is/ has been....what do the mm's wanna do here? What is really going on with strategy behind the RS?

gj

ROCK AND ROLL !!!!!! ---------- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mEMfxFEaXw&NR=1
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences