Saturday, 08/13/2022 5:00:22 PM

Saturday, August 13, 2022 5:00:22 PM

Post# of 330880
Spoiler.. The end is the best part!!

Jennifer B
5.0 out of 5 stars
Awesome product!!
Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2012
I will continue to buy the Actipatch in whatever form (foot, back, elbow, etc) I can get it! I recently had surgery for a torn rotator cuff. I used the Actipatch for approximately 3 weeks to help reduce swelling prior to surgery. As soon as I got home from surgery, I put the Actipatch right back on, only taking it off to shower and for physical therapy. I can't say that I had no pain, but I didn't have much. The physical therapist and pt assistants couldn't believe how fast I progressed.

After two months (of what I was told could be 6-8 months) of physical therapy, an Actipatch I had been wearing finally died...no red light, indicating a dead battery. No problem, I put on a back up that I had stashed away. A day later, I could barely lift my arm it hurt so bad. I quickly ordered more Actipatches, but it took about 5 days to get them. Without the patch (only ice and ibuprofen) I felt like I was only a week post op instead of eight weeks.

This is an great product and highly recommend to anyone having any type of surgery. It helps reduce inflammation and also seemed to reduce scarring.

Also, in regard to the malfunctioning Actipatch, I contacted the manufacturer, Bioelectronics, directly and was promptly refunded every cent. Customer service with the manufacturer is second to none!!

Top notch product!
2 people found this helpful

Helpful

Here’s the link below to the Amazon review of this “top notch product”

https://www.amazon.com/Actipatch-Therapy-Bioelectronics-acti-patch-patch/product-reviews/B002OM9O7W?pageNumber=2