Home > Boards > US OTC > Computers - Software > Worlds Inc (WDDD)
Followed By 21
Posts 1214
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/11/2011

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 1:04:24 PM

Re: None

Post# of 44973
Impatience doesn't get anyone closer to the Goal

Those still here I expect are looking for reasons to stay and if you're not.... why are you still here?

I have tried to get posters on here to educate themselves on the Metaverse, Crypto, NFTs and how they dovetail with WDDD but if you're expecting me to do all the work... think again. Everyone here has Internet... Google, Bing, or DuckDuckGo these things!

I do agree that Thom needs to build more interest in WDDD by getting the message out and I do expect that as we near BowieBall next Month... the Media campaign will ramp.

We need more WDDD NEWS released and less Thom profiles... WDDD needs to show 'IT' has the future in it's sights as much as Thom does. Adding an in-house Social Media Dept would do wonders of building relationships with those interested in the Metaverse. Thom as the only employee worked while attorneys pushed the Courts but WDDD needs to build and hire people to get us firmly on our renewed path to creating.

If Data is Thom or has Thom's ear... get him to get a dialogue going with the community. In Crypto, I talk to the heads of projects and help them almost weekly. My investment grows and feedback helps them deliver. I don't get paid directly but it's in my interest to help their coins/tokens appreciate. Yes, we talk IDEAS, I see some show up... some don't but being heard by Management makes it much easier to open my wallet and invest further.

Let's see some progress!
Why doesn't WDDD have a Crypto site?
How come no Token?
Where is our Whitepaper?

The journey forward starts by getting in step with how people are raising money now and getting people excited in WDDD's future. Let's get this going!

The future is Digital. WDDD is Digital... WDDD can play it's part in a better Future!
Hold your Gold and your other forms of 'store-of value' assets BUT as most High Level Money Managers will tell you today... put at least 1% of your portfolio in Bitcoin and never sell it. Pass it down to your heirs. You will be doing yourself a great favor.

If you're in a rush... punch into 6:25 on the timeline of this link:
https://youtu.be/G3j6moK23m4

Helping each other is much more productive than anything else we can do in life.
Cheers
Recent WDDD News

Splash Beverage Group to Distribute TapouT through Save-A-Lot Grocery Stores in 32 States. SBEV Jun 28, 2022 8:23 AM

RYU Apparel Inc. (TSXV: RYU) (OTCQB: RYPPF) Announces Company Achievements and Roadmap For Shareholders with growth in Operations, Rollup Acquisition Strategy, and Disruptive Technology Opportunities RYPPF Jun 27, 2022 11:48 AM

Dalrada Energy Services Announces Partnership with Banyan Infrastructure to Improve ESG Banking Transparency DFCO Jun 27, 2022 9:35 AM

IGEN Networks Corporation wins award to provide Medallion GPS to New York State Counties IGEN Jun 24, 2022 6:00 AM

BOX Pure Air Supplies Highland Park Independent School District (TX) AIRBOX ™ Air Purification Units Improving Air Quality in Schools SING Jun 23, 2022 1:05 PM

Gaensel Energy Group, Inc. (GEGR) Presents Its Partners and Activities of Its CONSORZIO GREEN SOLUTION & GNL GEGR Jun 23, 2022 11:40 AM

Resgreen Group Announces Major Milestone with LilBuddy ™ Pilot Testing RGGI Jun 23, 2022 7:07 AM

Demand Brands engages BF Borgers CPA PC as auditor DMAN Jun 22, 2022 9:11 AM

Global Fiber Technologies, Inc., Closes its First Round of Inventory Financing. GFTX Jun 22, 2022 9:00 AM

Maison Luxe Appoints Aether Diamonds CEO Ryan Shearman to Its Board of Directors MASN Jun 22, 2022 8:54 AM

Pasithea Therapeutics Acquires Alpha-5 Integrin, LLC KTTA Jun 22, 2022 8:07 AM

Amesite Launches V5 Platform, Enabling Every Business, University and Museum to Deliver or Sell AI-Powered, Branded eLearning AMST Jun 22, 2022 7:34 AM

Dalrada Financial Corporation Appoints Brian McGoff as President and Chief Operating Officer DFCO Jun 21, 2022 9:30 AM

Global Arena Holding Initiates 1 for 12 Reverse in Support of Potential Capital and Growth Endeavors GAHC Jun 21, 2022 7:21 AM

Hillcrest Investor Technology Poised For Central Role In The Reimagined Energy Future HLRTF Jun 20, 2022 6:04 AM

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y