Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Moon Equity Holdings Corp. (MONI)

Understand, I am not disagreeing with you.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
parabolic2020 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 46
Posts 1,722
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 05/27/20
160x600 placeholder
parabolic2020 Member Level  Thursday, 11/25/21 08:13:55 PM
Re: SunshineSmiles post# 67927
Post # of 69654 
Understand, I am not disagreeing with you.
IMO this is what's happening here. I always try and call it the way I see it, so here goes.
I don't see any way that the first acquisition should not denoted in the latest filing. That being said, there's always a amendment that can be filed, but the question is ..why.
I think it's clear at this point Alison is waiting on something. What that "something" is, is up for debate. I stated this in my DD post that I found it odd that the initial announcement of the second Aquistion was actually to be performed by the new wholly owed subsidiary. Then strangely, the wording of the second announcement stated that "Moon Equity" actually did the acquisition. Whether this was a clever way to "hide" the financials for another quarter remains to be seen. We should surely have that answer in the next quarterly, or before.
In any event. Here we are.
I think the lack of information is strategic. Given the current SP and the nature of the market where people sell on news, I believe they have chosen to be tight lipped as to not put the 1 cent qualification for uplisting in jeopardy..
So we have:
1)The trademark application is now due to move forward. 6 month window has come and gone.
2) The restart of the new production plant is also overdue for an announcement.
3) Uplisting filing of the form 10.
4) The " other assets" Real estate mystery.

Developments on 3 of these 4 events will expose the size and scope of the financial investment and obvious resources of MONI. IMO it is not small and larger than most understand or realize. There has been several clues as to how large they plan on the diversification model is. The latest one was an excerpt that was largely overlooked in the latest pr:
"Moon tasked a team to perform almost three months of exploratory due diligence on the ground from the South tip of Peru to the Northern Border of Ecuador".
That is an absolutely MASSIVE undertaking, covering over 1,500 longitudinal miles of surveying in 3 months. That is an expensive and expansive investment in due diligence alone. All with no Convertible notes, no share issuances. There is nothing small about the vision of this company and imo neither will the roi for those who are patient.

GLTU

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences