Home > Boards > The Lounge > Politics > Simply Politics (GOV)

In case you forgot...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Paule Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 8
Posts 2,213
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/06/01
160x600 placeholder
Subscribers: Disregard Monthly European Indexes Data Talks
Biden Says Administration Working With Vaccine Manufacturers on Contingency Plans to Combat New Variant
By Tarini Parti
FTSE 100 Index Ends the Month 1.76% Lower at 7109.95 -- Data Talk
DAX Ends the Month 2.60% Lower at 15280.86 -- Data Talk
CAC 40 Index Ends the Month 0.79% Lower at 6776.25 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 50 Index Ends the Month 1.70% Lower at 3625.66 -- Data Talk
EURO STOXX 50 Index Ends the Month 3.32% Lower at 4109.51 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 600 Index Ends the Month 1.74% Lower at 467.24 -- Data Talk
FTSE 100 Index Ends 0.94% Higher at 7109.95 -- Data Talk
DAX Ends 0.16% Higher at 15280.86 -- Data Talk
CAC 40 Index Ends 0.54% Higher at 6776.25 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 50 Index Ends 0.53% Higher at 3625.66 -- Data Talk
EURO STOXX 50 Index Ends 0.49% Higher at 4109.51 -- Data Talk
STOXX Europe 600 Index Ends 0.69% Higher at 467.24 -- Data Talk
FTSE Closes Higher as It Recovers Some Losses From Black Friday
Top Company News of the Day
Texas Factory Production Accelerates in November -- Dallas Fed
Avenue Therapeutics Shares Drop 28% After FDA Meeting Scheduled
Fennec Shares Plunge as Pedmark Appears Headed for FDA Rejection
U.S. Pending Home Sales Rose in October, Beating Expectations -- NAR
NRx Pharma Shares Rise 39% After Completing Zyesami Analysis
Walmart Plans Search for New Finance Chief as Biggs Readies to Leave
Inside the Fed's Powell-Brainard Policy Alliance; Eurozone Inflation Narrative in Spotlight
Celularity Gets FDA Clearance of IND Application for CYNK-101 in Gastric Cancer
Viracta Therapeutics Gets FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Nana-val
German Inflation Rises at Fastest Pace in Almost 30 Years
Swedish Parliament Votes to Re-Elect Magdalena Andersson as PM
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Refiles FDA Application for VP-102
Krystal Biotech Shares More Than Double After Dystrophic EB Trial Meets Objectives
Bristol-Myers Squibb: Deucravacitinib Applications Advance in U.S., Europe
FTSE Rises, BT's Bonds Fall on Takeover Bid Speculation
Immunome Files FDA Application for Covid-19 Antibody Cocktail
Paule Member Level  Thursday, 01/25/07 08:52:10 PM
Re: None
Post # of 435845 
In case you forgot...

How do I Choose an Essence that is right for me?

If you are having difficultly choosing an essence, remember . . . use your HEART to decide . . . not your head. Find that small quiet voice within to assist you in selecting the right bottle or bottles. Some people get confirmation through muscle testing, pendulums, or tingling in hands. While others just act on an inner knowing. Whether you choose an essence for the particular affirmation, or just because it calls to you, remember that essences help you connect to the greater whole of all life and spirit through I AM Master teachings.

How do I use the I AM BLESSING WATER?

Because THE I AM BLESSING WATER is made like a flower essence, only a few drops are needed to shift an entire bottle of water. They are powerfully concentrated with positive I AM statements, the Sun's powerful rays, and the clarity and magnification of a Sedona Vortex. The essences come in an easy-to-use, one ounce dropper bottle and are best used for at least a 20 day cycle to allow the energy to fully integrate into your body's energy. Once vibrating at this higher level, you will notice when you forget to take them! Disclaimer: Please listen to your inner guidance. Essences are not a substitution for medical treatment or medical help in an emergency. Essences focus on whole body, mind and spirit awareness, accelerate all spiritual paths, and are great additions with most healing modalities. Use 2-3 drops orally 2-4 times a day, or anytime you feel low energy, want clarity during meditation, etc…. Always follow your inner guidance as to how much and how often to take an essence. You can't take too much, and remember . . . a few drops are all you need. Use these waters any way and anywhere your imagination can go! Put them in your drinking water to charge the whole glass with love, peace or abundance, etc…. Essence drops can also be added to your food, or bath water. Put them in a spray bottle and mist your skin, plants, home, office space, etc…. Mist sacred statues and jewelry. Essences heighten the energy in surrounding areas in which they are placed. So altars, prayer tables, statues, or bedside tables are wonderful locations.

Paule Walnuts

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences