Home > Boards > US OTC > Biotechs > Nutra Pharma Corp. (NPHC)

Like I've said, I'm a gambler and will

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Brokemillwright Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 240
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/11/21
160x600 placeholder
Brokemillwright   Tuesday, 05/04/21 11:19:55 PM
Re: Samsleiman post# 53348
Post # of 53419 
Like I've said, I'm a gambler and will either lose what I have in it or VERY slight possibility get to a point where I'll pull it out with a huge gain IF it isn't another scam. I'm not the type (unlike some) who will only post unicorns and rainbows even the the company is failing to do what they said, in a timely manner. You really think they just found out that auditor was behind schedule????? Come on, they started in November 2020 and we are now May 2021. That's 6 months lol something awfully fishy with that. I have other plays that are working out, so not all in on this. Also, not saying stupid stuff like only a few hold shares, so sell carefully or you'll hurt the stock, while I dumped 20 million of the so called game changer stock I'm pushing lol. Have I noticed no more little twitter videos being uploaded? So glad nphc is being transparent....... and so glad my baotload of money at a penny and a half is now half the worth lol. Go nphc........

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences