Posts 304
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/27/2009

Re: mikeo56 post# 13084

Monday, 04/19/2021 5:35:22 PM

Monday, April 19, 2021 5:35:22 PM

Post# of 23815
Hello Longs - (DD within message reply)

First Mike056, Oh I promise you that the I-hub family is keeping close tabs on what Walker & all others share with regards to the beneficial DD (even the few SHORTS) on XCRT, formerly UDHI. (Shorts just want cheaper shares and try and shake cheap shares from the weak handed / which they’re finding not many weak investors in our chat room, especially when any of us can share some solid Due Diligence on our investment.

Now on to a bit of DD that I wanted to retrace a bit:

Steve Gravely, PRESIDENT of CGJ INC, which is ‘’The Consulting Group of Jocassee, & as we all LONGS know, Steve is a member of our Advisory board. Doing a bit further DD within CGJ’s website, one bullet point that stands out big time for me, is what aligns so well with our most recent patent announcement:

New Product Introduction
If a new design does not go through all of the proper steps, it is very unlikely to be successfully produced and entered into the market place on time, with quality and at target cost. We have the experience to help you through Product Management, Marketing introduction, initial material procurement and sourcing, Beta build, Testing development requirements and successful production launch. We have successfully introduced over 100 new products and associated peripherals into production

Then I went back to look deeper into our new patent:

The Agreement calls for execution of a Licensing Agreement for the world-wide rights to its recently granted Patent, #10,718,586, and other intellectual property owned by Consulting Group of Jocassee, Inc. as they pertain to the design, manufacture, and world-wide distribution of medical devices. The Agreement provides UDHIs' newly appointed Chief Science Officer and patent co-inventor, Dr. Anja Glisovic, with the intellectual property necessary to launch the first component of the Company's multi-tiered business development plan.

Patent #10,718,586 relates to metals or metal alloys used in construction of a gun barrel but has numerous applications in medical devices thereby giving this patent immediate commercial viability in the medical arena.

Then I read back through the bios on all our newly appointed advisory board members, and they’re backgrounds in the medical space & more, and then know XCRT is already stating in other PR’s that they expect strong revenues in 2021, tied to their patent(s).

It’s amazing what’s out there to find about XCRT, and what Walker & others have been sharing, hopefully had many of us digging & reading more and connecting the dots... and when you do come across some bullets of substance, please share with all of us!

You can guess what I continue to do .... Loading one heavy boat of XCRT shares!!

My point to my reply / Thank you to all that share good DD substance and not just guesses on when dates will be hitting ... be patient, and please know what you own here with XCRT!! I sure do, along with many of us!!! $$

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 5Y