Followers 7
Posts 304
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/27/2009

Re: wxdog post# 12992

Wednesday, 04/14/2021 8:47:07 PM

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:47:07 PM

Post# of 23786
You know .. My two cents .. WHY are so many of you so concerned every single day about the OTC & watching this like hawks & complaining about 1 day - 3 day - week delays ?? Are you waiting to flip the stock at .20 cents.

Take a look at XCRT AND CHILL - AX! I bet cha (respectfully of course) that I have more vested in this company than most, and I never lose a minute of sleep! You guys / gals / men / ladies need to either be vested for a long enough period to let Mike get started, or please move on! Seriously, enough on to day to day concerns and whether we hit .20 or .25 by Friday. Dear Lord, I’m here for the serious returns when we hit the Nasdaq & $3 - $7 dollar levels. Enough about the pennies & what hits in 24 hours .. No wonder this stock is up & down of late on low volume! Take a week or two off if you’re done buying and go get some fresh air and enjoy life! I understand that we all have separate benchmarks on where we want to get out or buy more, but give this awesome team a break and Chill-ax!

This will play out to be one of the best OTC plays of all time, if you’ve done enough DD HOMEWORK, like many of us longs have!

Sorry to be to the point, but either buckle up and breathe or maybe move on and let new investors step in to be real LONG PLAYERS!

Ok I’m back buying again tomorrow, like I’ve done every day since last Sept / October!

I love all the real LONGS on this board .. I know who you are !!! :)
Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 5Y