Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Adia Nutrition, Inc. (ADIA)

Corporate Revival with Majority Voting Power

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Jason Coombs Member Profile

Followed By 17
Posts 718
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 02/08/08
160x600 placeholder
Jason Coombs   Wednesday, 04/14/21 06:17:22 PM
Re: None
Post # of 6231 
Corporate Revival with Majority Voting Power

https://law.justia.com/codes/nevada/2013/chapter-78/statute-78.730

The Nevada Secretary of State explained that the deadline to file a "reinstatement" of Adia Nutrition, Inc. was missed (during 2020) and now there is a different Certificate of Revival required instead.

There is no deadline for filing the Certificate of Revival. The Certificate requires majority voting power, which I hold in the form of the Preferred shares plus the Common shares that I control.

OTC Markets Group has been in contact with me about meeting the June deadline for upgrading the company's status from No Information (stop sign status) on OTC Pink. One of the requirements by the June deadline is the filing of the Certificate of Revival in Nevada.

The process continues, slower than expected but in the same form as originally anticipated. I am also considering a change of domicile from Nevada to Delaware for technical reasons. One of the benefits of such a change could be to remove voting rights from Common share owners, eliminating governance powers for passive public investors seems to eliminate the need for a wide range of expensive corporate legal procedures that do not add any value for any stakeholder in a public startup.

Questions may be directed to me by email as usual.

ceo@forensics.org

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences