Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > World Surveillance Group Inc. (fka WSGI)

Just called my Scottrade in CT again

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
design333 Member Profile

Followed By 17
Posts 2,009
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/26/04
160x600 placeholder
design333   Thursday, 01/18/07 04:43:39 PM
Re: A deleted message
Post # of 157261 
Just called my Scottrade in CT again

860-561-4959

Seth told me it is due to unusual or suspicious trading activity, he said that was the reason.
I asked if it had anything to do with the SEC investigation, he said that it may, they don't give them the reason, just told them it was due to "unusual or suspicious trading activity".
He also said that it was for "our" protection and they want to verify that the person trying to "buy" is the account holder. We can still "sell" online.
I told him that what worried me is that when it shoots up I may not be able to sell on that day, and I asked if he saw it going in that direction, he assured me he didn't(of course I realize things can change at any moment, and he can't make any guarantees). Seth added that this was "temporary" but has no timeline. I told him again that I have seen stocks start out this way and then they are put on the "restricted" list for good. He didn't think that would be the case.

I was going to switch everything over to my TD Ameritrade account, but they could not assure me this wouldn't happen there, they also have a "restriction" list.
I think the whole thing sucks bigtime! As if we haven't been through enough! JMHO

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist